Reviews for Once Upon a Time A Cinderbella Story
moonbeam228 chapter 4 . 12/4/2008
Another great chapter. I love how you've set these characters up. Now to get Edward and Bella together! Can't wait for the next update.
annahtuR chapter 4 . 12/4/2008
major LOLZ! update son! :D
ObsessingOverEdward chapter 3 . 12/2/2008
Finally got a chance to sit down and read some updates.

Love, love love Alice in this story. Especially how you incorporated her stalkerish obsession with Bella's handbag. I love the shopping Alice but don't go overboard with it please. She's really not as manic about it as some fanfics portray. You've done such a great job getting Alice across I'd hate to see her fall into the stereotypical Alice we see all the time. So my advice: Do the shopping sparingly.

Also loved how she ran into Edward. Very well done. Most of the time we fall into the trap of making Bella googly eyed and star struck or so horny for him that she's too wet to think, which ruins the build up. LOVE IT AGAIN! And his little flirty comment was perfect.

Can't give you enough praise for this chappie.

Thanks for sharing.
moonbeam228 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Cute story! I think you are doing great for a first effort. Please continue writing, I can't wait to see the next chapter!
annahtuR chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
LOL i laughed so had the emmett thing! :D UPDATE SON!
annahtuR chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
urgh I hate Lauren & Jessica! They're evil! :D update soon!
ObsessingOverEdward chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
Gr. At times Bella seems like a strong individual that can hold her own but then at other times, when she's being bossed around by Bitch1 and Bitch2 I think she's got some major issues. She needs to make up her mind if she's going to be a doormat or a confident independant woman.

Great chapter, can't wait to see what happens next.
102655 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I LOVE it! Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue Please Continue
ObsessingOverEdward chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Looks good! I can't wait to see where this story goes.

Thanks for sharing!
cutieb chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
nicely done!

update soon please
vampxpirate chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
love it

although

it could use a bit of tweaking near the end
annahtuR chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
aw poor bella! update soon! :D
417 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28