Reviews for Once Upon a Time A Cinderbella Story
QuueenElizabeth chapter 15 . 10/19/2009
Alice's breakdown was heartbreaking! I don't like that she didn't tell Bella to begin with but it really wasn't her story to tell. I'm mad that so mad that Edward didn't even call Bella or anything. But I guess we'll see what he says in the next chapter. There better be a good reason!
QuueenElizabeth chapter 14 . 10/19/2009
Oh my gosh! Where is my pitchfork! *looks around*

Everything was going so good too! GAH! I knew it was too early for things to be good.

Nessie Jake aw 3

I love Rosalie for telling the sisters off and yay for Emmett and the pudding! lol

But a GIRLFRIEND...that's just wrong. I guess I'll have to wait before I start the bashing hahaha
QuueenElizabeth chapter 13 . 10/19/2009
I can't wait for the party! I have a bad feeling about this! ugh. I hope I'm wrong!
QuueenElizabeth chapter 12 . 10/19/2009
Edward in a toga yay! I love how Emmett tried to trick the girls! hahah I wish they would have believed it!

What in the world is Edward hiding! Someone please tell Bella already she deserves to know!
QuueenElizabeth chapter 11 . 10/19/2009
AH! You are such a tease with that dream. I was like What's going on!

That cabbie is so gross! UGH. I can't believe he undressed her!
QuueenElizabeth chapter 10 . 10/19/2009
hmm...body shots off of Edward Cullen! yummy. lol

I like the cliffhanger! Bella wake up and tell me what you were going to say!
QuueenElizabeth chapter 9 . 10/19/2009
Where does Edward go on Saturdays? hm...why does he hate Jake so much! Gosh, the suspense is killing me I know it's gonna be good!
QuueenElizabeth chapter 8 . 10/19/2009
I love Emmett and Nessie in this one! gah. They are just so amusing! The video she put on youtube about Carlisle and the snakes oh man I did not see that coming! That was just awesome! So much fun to read I was literally laughing out loud!
QuueenElizabeth chapter 7 . 10/19/2009
Oh my gosh the Mike and Tyler scene made me laugh! My favorite part was the text Bella sends Emmett! hahaha Love it!
QuueenElizabeth chapter 6 . 10/19/2009
Oh my gosh! My favorite chapter so far! I was laughing so hard with the Spaghetti Primo!

I still can't wait for Bella and Edward to finally meet! eep. Great job!
QuueenElizabeth chapter 5 . 10/19/2009
Bella being embarrassed about the too small shirt was my favorite part. No, wait! I think it was when she saw Jacob! The line was "Good Lord, is there something in the water around here? He is gorgeous." lol
QuueenElizabeth chapter 4 . 10/19/2009
Hale's Hooters! That's brilliant! I loved Edward's POV in this one! I'm glad that he felt the same way about her!
QuueenElizabeth chapter 3 . 10/19/2009
OH my gosh at least she got to keep her truck even if her stupid evil step sisters wanted her to get rid of it!

LMAO I was so embarrassed for her when she knocked down Edward. hahaha that was priceless.

I'm not even joking when I say this but Alice is my favorite character in pretty much all the stories I read. Your Alice is just awesome! I love how you made her out to be a little over excited about Bella's bag! It's just so...Alice! haha I love it!
QuueenElizabeth chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
I'm so pissed that Bella still does shit for them!

I'm surprised that she can talk shit to them when she gets upset about something but I don't like that she still just does what they ask her to do. I don't get it. She needs help.

Gosh, that just really sucks for Bella!
QuueenElizabeth chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I've had your story bookmarked for a while now. I'm so glad I finally get to read it! I noticed you haven't updated in a while I hope you haven't forgotten this story!

When I started to read this story I keep thinking about the movie with Hilary Duff about Cinderella or something. I dunno it just reminds me of that movie.

Great start I can't stand her stupid step sisters! WTH. I like this chapter because of the background info. I like to know where each character stands so we can see the changes for ourselves as we go along. I can't wait to read more!
417 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »