Reviews for Once Upon a Time A Cinderbella Story
StephyF chapter 19 . 9/2/2009
UPDATE PLS! I love this story. I want Bella to kick Tanya's ass.
drummergirl6 chapter 19 . 8/26/2009
I've just finished reading this and WOW! I love it! I noticed that you haven't updated for a while, PLEASE do it soon! I can't wait to see what happens when they share a room! Great job, and I LOVE it!
blueheart93 chapter 17 . 8/20/2009
Are Bella and Edward going to end up together? I mean come on! I'm going insane reading this and they are not getting togehter! They have to!
Winnie1901 chapter 19 . 8/9/2009
Great!
TheLossOfWhatUsedToBe chapter 19 . 8/3/2009
omg omg omg! you soo need to update this NOW! please i really want to know what happens next. i mean come on... prove jake innocent and get tanya to be shown as the b**ch she really is already! loll. this is really great, please update soon. loving the bauble colour btw lmao. x
lovedforeternity chapter 19 . 8/2/2009
I just found this story and I am really enjoying it! I noticed that you haven't updated in awhile. Will you be finishing it? I hope you do. It is a great story!
Leyton Lover100 chapter 18 . 8/1/2009
Please update soon!
lovehateheroine chapter 19 . 7/27/2009
I love your story! I think that the connection between all of the couples, Bella and Edward included, is very beleivable. I was so sad when I read about the Tanya situation, but it will provide for great angst in future chapters. By now, I might know about the angst but YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN TWO MONTHS. Please update soon, my sanity is at stake. )

Keep writing!
The TwilightTwin chapter 19 . 7/7/2009
this is a really good story! well done with being a mom of four! must be tough but fun!
NenaaTH chapter 19 . 7/3/2009
loved it , u gonna keep posting ? ifu are i cant wait for the next chapter and i hope u update soon :)
brolynbub chapter 19 . 6/19/2009
Awesome, it had me laughing a lot!
3daygirl chapter 10 . 6/18/2009
Alright dearie...this chapter needs a humor warning too. Dang! I am dying to know what is up with Edward. The suspense is killing me!

Thanks for keeping me entertained! I'm loving it!
3daygirl chapter 9 . 6/18/2009
I am dying to find out what Edward normally does on Saturdays. And why he hates Jake so much. So far I like Jake's character...ok, so I know he wasn't necessarily in this chapter but I had to add that while I was thinking about it.

This is so much more interesting than Into to Chemistry. Colleges need to have a class dedicated to reading and reviewing great fanfiction! hehe
3daygirl chapter 8 . 6/18/2009
This is a fantastic story! Although, I do believe you need a humor warning at the beginning...it took me twice as long as normal to read this chapter seeing as how I had to stop every few lines and take a deep breath to keep from laughing out loud. Especially when Nessie came out with her huge bowl of chili and started talking about her parents being on a health food kick. I guess that's what I get for reading this in the library where I have to be quiet.

You're doing a great job and I know there's more to Edward than we're seeing right now so I can't wait to know more!
ADanielle21 chapter 17 . 6/16/2009
I am so taken with your story! I dont want to stop reading it! I cant wait to read more tomorrow! Your doing an amazing job with all the characters! This Edward is amazing! I want him!
417 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »