Reviews for Dreams
blb1000 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I like it! A little confusing with all the different Edwards, but I guess she was confused too. : )
whitegurl2013 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
love it and hope there is more!
mschris44 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
That was pretty good.
sammy55 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Why didnt you continue it? I want to knowwhat happens!
HollyJane chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Excellent job! Though I don't really get the referance to the movie, I really loved this. It kind of reminded me of this one episode of Supernatural, I don't know if you watch it, but one of the main characters kept waking up in his dream, only for it to keep happening and happening. It was really creative, and you're great at writing. :)
awfullynormal chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
lol. Very good :) I really liked this one-shot. You should definitely post more stories under this name!

-awfullynormal -
MrsSwanCullen chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
so it is a dream within a dream?
Hey Weirdo chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Oh I've had those types of Dreams.

A dream within a dream, and they're bloody annoying.

You wake up - properly - feeling horrid, like you hadn't slept at all. Well, I do.

Ha, poor Bella.

Girl, interrupted.. twice.
Fan4FanFics chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
loved you gonna continue this into a story.i'd love to see how it turns out.
kneon chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
It's funny but when I was reading this I was picturing the scene I think you were talking about from the movie.

Great one shot story.
DazzlexMe chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I was wondering about that. That quick flash in the movie of Edward and Bella back in the 1800's. Lol

naelany chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
that... was pretty intense lol
familydontendwithblood chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I really like was dark and twisted.

I take it it's inspired from the part of the movie where Edward (Darkward, really) is leaning over Bella, in that dream part?
J.A. Sollavoie chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Oh! Van Hellsing! That part where Dracula had Mina and they were dancing in the Vampire party in Budapest! And the mirror at the side of the hall only showed Mina! Cool! Loved it!
BLilTXgirl chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
I can see how this would tie to the scene in the movie. The only difference would have been that she wouldn't have known it would burn to dream about it. She finds out for herself at the end when James bites her, but the family doesn't explain the change process to her until later.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »