Reviews for Luck
Lily chapter 1 . 9/6
Oh my god this is quite the piece of writing! The way you intertwine horror and humor is impeccable and positively seamless. I couldn't stop laughing (or possibly crying, I don't know which xD) I also loved your theory of Ed tricking the gate. That idea is better than what happened canonically tbh. Loved this so much and thanks for sharing!
AmunRa chapter 1 . 5/10
This was sad, angsty, and funny all at the same time. I really enjoyed it.
Ran chapter 1 . 4/3
lmao poor Roy
quadraticutie chapter 1 . 3/14
This is great.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 2/27
Ahahahahahaha! That's a heckuva lot to deal with on its own, not to mention while being drunk after a bad week... xD
Ahahaha, Roy. xD
Well, um, it turned out alright in the end... ehehehe
neat oneshot.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Oh - what a week for poor Mustang! What an adorable drunk indeed. Hee hee. Intriguing mixture of humour and angst in fact. Very wonderful.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Thank you for bringing Al back completely intact. You scared me a lot with the middle of this story.
almost raining chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I'm not sure how being drunk works, but I sensed that Mustang seemed to lapse between falling over and serious man of action, nothing at all wrong personas. I did, however, find Roy's drunken state hilarious and wish to be able to read more of this hilarity. Have cookies. Cookies are yummy.
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Drunk RoyHilarity!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Awww, lovely.
DrummerDancer chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Loved this! Ed's trick on the gate was ingenious and very original. And the moment Al woke up was beautiful. Great job!
Polarized Penmanship chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I'm going to read the rest of your fics now!
Lady Courage chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Oh gosh. I know this is an old fic, but I just enjoyed this so much. Drunk!Roy is the BEST. He kept making me laugh at ALL THE MOST INAPPROPRIATE TIMES. So funny!

Out of the hundreds of fics I've read, many dealing with the subject of Al getting his body back, I've never seen one quite like this. The humor was so random, just stuck in when I least expected it. This isn't a funny subject. Al was possibly DYING THIS ISN'T FUNNY! But it was.

Fresh, unpredictable, gripping, entertaining and hilarious.
LeFay Strent chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Wow, humor and angst, two completely different genres, coming together to make this fantastic piece of art. Really, you pulled it off splendidly. And I have never read anything quite like your drunken Roy perspective here. That was one of the funniest things I've seen in a long while. And the way you described Roy taking off his shoe to hit the "intruder", that was priceless! Haha! I love the way you write. I really, really do.
Arikari chapter 1 . 2/23/2013