Reviews for Luck
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 2/13
Thank you for bringing Al back completely intact. You scared me a lot with the middle of this story.
almost raining chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I'm not sure how being drunk works, but I sensed that Mustang seemed to lapse between falling over and serious man of action, nothing at all wrong personas. I did, however, find Roy's drunken state hilarious and wish to be able to read more of this hilarity. Have cookies. Cookies are yummy.
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Drunk RoyHilarity!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Awww, lovely.
DrummerDancer chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Loved this! Ed's trick on the gate was ingenious and very original. And the moment Al woke up was beautiful. Great job!
Polarized Penmanship chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
EEEEEE!
Perfection!
:D
I'm going to read the rest of your fics now!
Lady Courage chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Oh gosh. I know this is an old fic, but I just enjoyed this so much. Drunk!Roy is the BEST. He kept making me laugh at ALL THE MOST INAPPROPRIATE TIMES. So funny!

Out of the hundreds of fics I've read, many dealing with the subject of Al getting his body back, I've never seen one quite like this. The humor was so random, just stuck in when I least expected it. This isn't a funny subject. Al was possibly DYING THIS ISN'T FUNNY! But it was.

Fresh, unpredictable, gripping, entertaining and hilarious.
LeFay Strent chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Wow, humor and angst, two completely different genres, coming together to make this fantastic piece of art. Really, you pulled it off splendidly. And I have never read anything quite like your drunken Roy perspective here. That was one of the funniest things I've seen in a long while. And the way you described Roy taking off his shoe to hit the "intruder", that was priceless! Haha! I love the way you write. I really, really do.
Arikari chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Brilliant fic, 'nuff said! XD
Kipcha chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
That was a beyond awesome fic. The emotions from Ed were so genuine and well written. And drunk Roy is a HOOT! I was all into the talk Ed was having about his transmutation, all serious and seriously wondering how he did, then he brought up the dog and that line,

"Aw, Edward, a dog...?" Roy lamented, appalled. "I like dogs..."

I just busted out laughing. What a thing to say!

But then again, the talk on his toe percentage and a few other moments were pretty damn funny too.

However, my only complaint was it did make the oneshot seem a little... Off balance. I realise Roy was wasted, but I can't help but feel he was lacking a bit in reaction. But maybe that's just me.

Anyways, awesome work!
spinninground chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I read this a long time ago, and started reading it today without realizing that. And maybe a sixth of the way into it, it hit me. It was THAT fic. I remember it breaking my heart a little the first time I read it, and I felt this tremendous urge to turn away. But I didn't. And now I'm kind of sadhappynostalgic, and it's a lot your fault.

At least I didn't review the first time, so I can gibber nonsense at you now. I bet I didn't have an account yet. But now I do, and I can do that thing called fav'ing. Have a nice day!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
MY SPELLING IS BAD
GAH
IM SORRY MY FANGIRLING IS TAKING OVER MY SPELLING ABILITY
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Oh wow. What a week for Roy. And Ed. And man, you threw a crazy turn of events there in the story. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. And your phrases...!

"Roy stumbled forward just as light flooded the room, his mighty shoe-laden hand ready to smite whosoever had dared to unlawfully enter his abode in the dead of night. The perpetrator looked up in shock to see the colonel towering over him, ready to bash his face in with the indomitable sole of justice."

And the paragraph about what relationship Ed and Al shared. It was so beautiful.

Sapphireswimming
Flora Yei chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Gotta admit, Roy is funny when he's drunk.