Reviews for Luck
Well, look at that, you actually made me HAPPY cry this time. And laugh a lot. Love this.
SakuraWindChime chapter 1 . 3/29
This was perfectly written! Such a tumble of emotions and you had the characters on point!
Great fanfic! I was laughing so hard when Roy was drunk and imaging Maes in a miniskirt and had to shave his legs!
Ryder Thorne chapter 1 . 2/4
I'd like to applaud the perfect use of Roy-sass in your stories. This one shot is amazing. All your other stories are amazing so far. Keep writing, Fool!
Lily chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Oh my god this is quite the piece of writing! The way you intertwine horror and humor is impeccable and positively seamless. I couldn't stop laughing (or possibly crying, I don't know which xD) I also loved your theory of Ed tricking the gate. That idea is better than what happened canonically tbh. Loved this so much and thanks for sharing!
AmunRa chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
This was sad, angsty, and funny all at the same time. I really enjoyed it.
Ran chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
lmao poor Roy
quadraticutie chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
This is great.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Ahahahahahaha! That's a heckuva lot to deal with on its own, not to mention while being drunk after a bad week... xD
Ahahaha, Roy. xD
Well, um, it turned out alright in the end... ehehehe
neat oneshot.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Oh - what a week for poor Mustang! What an adorable drunk indeed. Hee hee. Intriguing mixture of humour and angst in fact. Very wonderful.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Thank you for bringing Al back completely intact. You scared me a lot with the middle of this story.
almost raining chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I'm not sure how being drunk works, but I sensed that Mustang seemed to lapse between falling over and serious man of action, nothing at all wrong personas. I did, however, find Roy's drunken state hilarious and wish to be able to read more of this hilarity. Have cookies. Cookies are yummy.
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Drunk RoyHilarity!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Awww, lovely.
DrummerDancer chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Loved this! Ed's trick on the gate was ingenious and very original. And the moment Al woke up was beautiful. Great job!