Reviews for Blood in the water
shadyatem chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
lol, i Loved it but I was so expecting him to drink from the ice bucket at the end bwaha poor kaname
Art-sinisterika chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
The story has a full right to be one of my favorite Kaname/Yuuki stories. Either he or she is shy, tender, romantic and virginal :) They are sure to keep themselves for each other. And the plot itself is so much canonical like. Poor things, the discription of their pressed craving for each other and fear to disappoint the same each other is amazing. You are incredibly good at writing such sort of things. Love the story!
Disney's Darling chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I love this! Although I haven't read the whole series yet, I really want to see Kaname drink Yuki's blood, so thank you for providing this very tempting fic!

Hugs from Disney :)
Amamiya.Mizuki chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
lol
Pridemunkeyz chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Nice of wished it had more action,you know blood-sucking going straight to the point...but it's cute and good none the less!

Kaname,collecting Yuuki memorabilia...XD
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
My heart breaks for poor Kaname yet again. How noble must he be before he can reap some happiness for himself instead of just being endlessly caring and loving and so considerate to all those around him.

I wish that he had quietly placed the glass of water aside so that he could savour it when Yuuki was gone. This little story is just perfect and totally exquisite. I love Kaname and Yuuki dearly and I feel you write about them in such a way I see and hear and taste each little thing you describe.

Thankyou so much for the pleasure.
thisacchasbeenabandoned chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
In here I could see how deep Kaname's love towards Yuuki, you did it well.. and I want more, akh!
ksienie chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
This is a beautiful one-shot!

Even though he didn't lick the blood drops off her finger there is really a beautiful feeling in the story!

I'm at loss of words!
atinaej chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Woow:D

I have been looking for decent Vampire Knight fics for a LONG time, and who knew that I would find them as I searched for the release-date of the next Vampire Knight scan? I can't believe that you find time for all these things. I mean, scanning, translating(?) and writing FanFics? *Amazed*

Out of curiosity, are you a boy or a girl? (You don't have to answer if you feel offended by the question.)

Jeanita
paper piper chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Ah, that was beautiful.
sagittariusleo chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I like this oneshot. I love everything about Kaname and his love for Yuuki. Thank you!
Ishasuki Mitochi chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Aw, that's so sweet!

...Not in the way it would have been for a human... But Kaname's a vampire! Anyway, cute, cute, cute! ;)
O-Mega Lead chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
This was an extremely good fic, despite Kaname seeming slightly out of character. I loved how it was, sort of like the torment of Tantalus, where he had a taste of the forbidden and then could no longer have it (though in this case he willingly gave it up). I suppose that Tantalus is not the best example for it, but you get my point, ne? Also, I would like to say I loved the emotions you had in the story. While not as strong as they could have been had this been a longer one shot or a story, they still elicited good imagery, to the point that I could almost see Kaname yearn over the glass of diluted blood. All in all, a great one shot. Now, to the next one! By the way, this one shot has great potential... If I were you I would consider possibly turning this into a story; I could definitely imagine it as part of a series or either one-shots without Zero, or an actual story where Zero is in angst because her blood seems to more strongly crave Kaname and/or have Zero watch as Kaname and Yuuki get closer... Regardless, It was a great story!
VaneCaos chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
¡Hola! Desde que sé que puedes leer español creo que escribiré las review en mi idioma, así hacemos intercambio XD.

Como sé lo que te gusta Kaname he estado buscando si habías escrito algo KxY y me encantó este fic. Tiene ese aire inseguro, perezoso, sensual y oscuro que me imagino para esta pareja.

Lo que mas me gustó fueron las relexiones de Yuuki. Sobre todo su miedo a que Kaname pudiera sentir su amor y su deseo a través de la sangre. M...había poca sangre pero creo que podría ser un elemento interesante para una segunda parte. ¿Qué haría Kaname si pudiera sentir ese deseo a través de la sangre? *esto es una petición para que escribas un one-shot de segunda parte*.

También me gustó la sensación de Yuuki de que Kaname estaba haciendo algo muy íntimo con su sangre. En uno de los libros de Anne Rice hay una escena muy oscura con un vampiro y una mujer que tenía la menstruación. No sé por qué, pero tu fic me hizo recordar esa escena *soy una pervertida, lo sé*.

El toque fetichista de Kaname coleccionando objetos usados de Yuuki fue genial. Con un toque de dulzura, elegancia y perversión. Perfecto. El toque inseguro y tímido de Kaname también me llegó al corazón, ya te imaginas por qué. Muchos lectores ven a Kaname como una especie de dios sexual *risita*, pero a mí me gusta más imaginármelo sensual pero frágil y vulnerable en ese aspecto, al menos hasta que despierte ;-D.

Me encantó. A ver si tengo tiempo para leerme otras historias tuyas. Hay tantas donde elegir que no sé por dónde empezar. Hey, y si me respondes a esta review hazlo en inglés. Es genial este cruce de idiomas, así las dos podemos decir lo que realmente queremos, sin pelearnos con las palabras.

Un abrazo y un beso,

Vane
truehazel chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
If it had been licked off, that would have been really hot. I could just imagine, because if Kaname was that affected by her diluted blood then imagine how he would feel with the real stuff.

I love KanamexYuuki. But, I htink the great thing about Vampire knight is that it's hard to root for one guy over the other. Because they both love her so much and she loves them. Ah damnit! So torn...

Hehe, good oneshot.