Reviews for Her Prodigy
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 8/1
Awesome!~~
anjumstar chapter 1 . 4/8
Writing this from Hope's perspective was a strike of genius. Because from August, Lyla, or Louis's perspective, it's all more of the same. We already saw their perspective of what happened in the movie. But Hope's is something more interesting and relatable as an outsider. And the fact that she's fantasizing about their reunion is so cute, and exactly what we're doing. Loved that. I feel like you captured everyone's characters perfectly, which is challenging, because we don't honestly see too much of Louis's or especially Lyla's actual personalities and especially their dialogue. But their speech, simple though it was in this, was perfect. I just loved everything about this. Thank you.
rella xo chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
this is how the movie should've ended. literally. this story was full of sweet happiness and fullfilled hopes. great work!
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Oh my goodness that's so sweet! I love that you used Hope as your viewpoint. Good move. Very original. Also your writing, and the cohesiveness between the beginning and the end were excellent. Thank you for writing!
- Clara B
Mimi chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Beautiful capturing the reunion through Hope's eyes. Thanks for sharing!
XxSaphirezxX chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
*sigh* So sweet
fantasylover4evr chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I loved it! :D
Mord-Sith Rahl chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This was a really sweet fic. :) It was my first August Rush story and I'm glad it was. Truly wonderful.
echotheinferno chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
i love it, hope and evan are so cute, very sweet ending).
P.E.E.V.S.Y chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Aww, this was adorable and wonderful. Great job! :D
Global Conquest-er chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
SO ADORABLE.

Thank you for posting!
Applesauce18 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
ah! beautiful! i always wanted another ending to the movie! thanks for such a good one!
diesdi chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I just watched the film yesterday and I love the little girl, so sweet! ) So: Oh my God! This story is just the end the film never gives (though is implied) and all seen through the eyes of Hope, so its's full of innocence... I really love it. Congrats on your writing, you made me cry! )
WritingxEqualsxHappiness chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
oh my god this is so amazing! you captured the moment perfectly!

meg
Nightglider-star chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Beautiful...haha that made me smile.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »