Reviews for Her Prodigy
Esther942 chapter 1 . 10/3
this is how the movie should've ended. literally. this story was full of sweet happiness and fullfilled hopes. great work!
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 8/19
Oh my goodness that's so sweet! I love that you used Hope as your viewpoint. Good move. Very original. Also your writing, and the cohesiveness between the beginning and the end were excellent. Thank you for writing!
- Clara B
Mimi chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Beautiful capturing the reunion through Hope's eyes. Thanks for sharing!
XxSaphirezxX chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
*sigh* So sweet
fantasylover4evr chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I loved it! :D
Mord-Sith Rahl chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This was a really sweet fic. :) It was my first August Rush story and I'm glad it was. Truly wonderful.
echotheinferno chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
i love it, hope and evan are so cute, very sweet ending).
P.E.E.V.S.Y chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Aww, this was adorable and wonderful. Great job! :D
Global Conquest-er chapter 1 . 5/5/2011

Thank you for posting!
Applesauce18 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
ah! beautiful! i always wanted another ending to the movie! thanks for such a good one!
diesdi chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I just watched the film yesterday and I love the little girl, so sweet! ) So: Oh my God! This story is just the end the film never gives (though is implied) and all seen through the eyes of Hope, so its's full of innocence... I really love it. Congrats on your writing, you made me cry! )
WritingxEqualsxHappiness chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
oh my god this is so amazing! you captured the moment perfectly!

Nightglider-star chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Beautiful...haha that made me smile.
anoni chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
This is the type of fanfic I like. Not just repeating the movie and adding oneself as an OC into the stories, but developing the characters beyond what a movie can ever convey. Great job, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this!
Goomba chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
It's very nice. But my only concern is at what point does Louis find out that he has a son? Otherwise this was very nicely written.

Cheers Jen