Reviews for Harry's Second Chance
PrewalShadeX chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
coooool! Pleeeaaasssee UPDATE SOOON!
d1x1lady chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
Really interesting story! You write beautifully.
FairAris chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
This is certainly an interesting story. I hope you update it someday.
Hazel Sage chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Oh please continue this, it's WONDERFUL!
name chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
is this ever going to update? I hope so. I love this story so far. Everyone seems pretty much in character -except Harry, but that doesn't count since he's from the future. This is quite possibly one of the best time travel fics I've read. Even though there are only two chapters I love it. :) How is Harry going to deal with Wormtail? Will he give the Map to Remus and hope he figures it out? D That'd be cool. Anyways, I hope you'll update this someday. It's a great start.
Kisa Black chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
Plz update! please i beg you!
bananacupcakes chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
please update soon :)
Rose chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
I love this story, it is so good. I have read many other return to the past fictions, but this one is better at explaining how hard it would be for Harry than most of them. I really hope you have not abandoned it, I want to know what happens next. Please update.
abcdefghijclmnopqrstuvwxyzzzzz chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Please. Update. NOW!
akjhd chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Oh PLEASE tell me that you haven't given up on this fic! I am truely enjoying it so far and I can't wait to read more. You have made Harry's character complex and you have included many tings that other stroies like this don't have. Update asap!

This is not a request, it's a demand.
Vera-Henry chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I just reviewed your last chapter. But I have something else to add. I see that you've updated a fic of your on the 18th? So obviously you ARE alive, or you were on the 18th. Like I said, two years? Very long time. Now come back to us! We love you, we love your story, please keep writing this! Or at least tell us if you've flounced forever. This story is too good to abandon, though. Keep writing!
Vera-Henry chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
This story is wonderful! I love it all. The idea, the writing, the characters, it's all fantastic. Now, I don't know if you're still alive, or if you're interested in FF anymore, but I hope that you are and that you will update ASAP. No pressure or anything :) Seriously, this fic is awesome. You've taken a two year break, it's time to come back to the Wizarding World!
BananaBreakTime chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
What an amazing idea! I've always looked for alternative story lines and this was the ticket!

Thank you.
Points out typos chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I'M THE 100TH REVIEWER!
Shadow's Life chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
. I will haunt you to the ends of the earth to make you ...