Reviews for Stage Fright
tragicwitch chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
I loved this one. Man if Takumi wanted to, those skills of reading people would make him a world renowned detective. I also love the continuity in your stories, how there's always references or hints to the last one. I sure hope you keep Ryuske around. I love how he can get under Akira's skin the way he does.
StandingOnTheRooftops chapter 4 . 9/1/2010
Cute! I think it's horrible that I can't get the image of Akira in the maid outfit outta my head. That's hilarious. Very interesting mystery and very well written out. Ack, I think your Akira is just too cute for words!
DezoPenguin chapter 4 . 6/13/2009
Nice fic! A well-presented mystery, and an intriguing trick mechanism made it fun to read (I didn't get the answer, though I award myself half a point for including the culprit and the correct motive on my list of "who might have done it" as I was reading). And the "school play" setting seemed especially apropos for a story with Akira in it since the "ninja" costume of pop-culture is taken from the "invisible" outfit of stage-shifters in traditional Japanese drama.

Of course, the main attraction was Takumi and Akira and just how darned cute they are together when you write them (I thought the on-stage kiss sequence was especially interesting, because they both reacted to it as they likely would...especially if they're still in junior high at the time of this story...but that neither wigged out or acted foolishly, but instead chose to talk out what they felt; Takumi's reaction to Akira pulling ninja stunts to move around the theater was also good). The way you show them here and in your stories generally highlights nicely why they came in second in this year's Sunrise poll among HiME couples-they complement each other well and they're good together.
Shainareth chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
Oh, my! I tickled pink for Akira's jealousy! XD I love her and I love you way to describe her. The last lines are really... really... tender!
OpalPrincess chapter 4 . 12/23/2008
Great ending of the chapter! Never would have thought it's Kyoko! I was thinking it was Hajime at first XD

And the last part is 100% adorable! Couldnt help but laugh XD

Once again, good job!

KazeNoSakura chapter 4 . 12/21/2008
Does this mean the end of your story? Sniff...Sniff...Really? I guess all great stories must come to an end, right? This was simply wonderful. And for the record, I knew that she was the culprit. For some reason, out of what I had previously mentioned, I knew that it was gonna be her. The only thing; I didn't think that 'not being a great writer' was the reason why she decided to sabotage her play. I guess you didn't make her as conniving as I thought. A shock, but still wonderful. I also liked the way you added suspense throughout the whole play. It really enticed me to pursue my reading. A wonderful little detective story.

I can relate to how jealous Akira began. I mean, if a guy I liked kissed some other girl, even though it was just a play, I would really HATE IT! And I love the way you ended this story. Comedy goes a long way!

You know, Kyoko reminds me of me. I mean, I know how it feels to always feel like your work isn't good enough and I'm always trying to change things in my stories. I mean, I had deleted a few of my stories and had begun rewriting it. So was I your inspiration? Heheh, just joking.

Anyways, I absolutely loved this story because I felt like I was able to really relate to some of the characters. Truly AWESOME!

Oops... Sorry for taking up all of your room in the review section. This was like the longest review that I have ever written. In any case, thank you so much for finishing this chapter for this weekend. D
OpalPrincess chapter 3 . 12/13/2008
Sorry for reviewing it so late! But great chapter btw! Takumi's reasoning of the whole event happening is cool! And Akira is still so rash, as always ;) But her ninja skills make up for it . Can't wait to see who's the bad guy XD

KazeNoSakura chapter 3 . 12/6/2008
YES! I'm the first to review again. Hehe. _

So... Excellent work; I really mean it. The description you used to describe the part at the play was very visual and realistic. So glad you use the real terms and stuff. That's why I don't mind waiting for you to finish up your chapters.

It's so scary, yet funny how Takumi has changed. Very wonderful!

When you had said something about being in two places at once, I had thought of something. But as I continued to read, it wasn't exactly what I thought.

As for the perpetrator...Hmm... I wonder if it's... I'm not telling! XP I'll just wait.

Anyways, awesome chapter! (like always) I can never be disappointed. D
Shainareth chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
Wow, it's really interesting. I wonder who's the mysterious ninja, even if maybe I think to know it. (And I know I'll wrong too. XD)

Well, sorry for the delay, I can't read it before today. Now I wait the third (and last?) chapter. And, for replying your last mail, you bet that's dedication. ;)
ChibiKagura chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
Oh, mystery time! So far, so good. The fic drew me in from the start (which is bad because I should be writing a paper at the moment instead of this review) and it's developing nicely.

Plus I'm a total sucker for Akira-to-the-rescue. Takumi really is danger-prone, isn't he? XD

Anyhoo, I'm looking forward for the next chapter.
authorgal282 chapter 2 . 11/26/2008
Whoa. Great chapter. I liked how well you kept Takumi and Akira in character, too. Can't wait for the next chapter.
OpalPrincess chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
Wow! Second chapter already! That's fast!

Anyway, it looks like the mystery is getting more complicated!Akira is not cut out to be a detective XD Way too rash! Haha! I hope Takumi is alright .

Great chapter! ;)

KazeNoSakura chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
Yay! Looks like I'm the first today! I'm glad that you posted this chapter pretty soon. And as expected, yet another cliffhanger... Anyways, let's move one to the review!

*Trumpet music* As usual, Akira to the rescue! It's very sweet of her.

Hm...That mysterious backpack. Something definitely isn't right. I think I know what's gonna happen next, but I won't say a thing. I'll just have to confirm later on.

All in all, I really loved this chapter! Great story/plot. It's all moving along nicely. I hope I get to read the next one soon, say... by the end of next week the latest? XD Just joking. Take your time. Just know that I'll be waiting patiently. Again, fabulous job! D
anamensis chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Whoa intrigue, mystery and action, all in the first chapter! Interesting indeed, I can't help but wonder now what's behind the accident and the mysterious 'other' ninja. Will be patiently waiting for what you'll have in store for us readers with this story :)
OpalPrincess chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Nice plot! Can't wait to read the rest!

This must be after the COTH story right? Aw i wish i could see Akira in the maid outfit again! XD

And when did Takumi changed his job into a detective? Hehe XD

All in all, keep up the good work!