Reviews for A Week in Tokyo
gorgeousshutin chapter 15 . 10/12/2012
Wow, decent ongoing Escaflowne Fic in this day and age - what joy!

Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/28/2012
i totally love you oh so much for not having merle and hitomi fighting over many of those types in writing and it was the one thing about the movie that always used to get me wanting to throw the proverbial book at that main character having more than one woman interest that he treats like a serious 'maybe' love isnt something i this is a you.
serenityrain2233 chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
omg! wow i just got a good giggle out of this chapter this was good so very good...
Cafard chapter 14 . 4/7/2011
good story. I want more.
puma1sunfire chapter 13 . 2/5/2011
YES! This story is back and continuing! :) I was about to write it off as a dead story when it suddenly springs back to life. I am so loving the off characters and look forward to where you are going with Ayla. I wonder if somehow Van is gonna get exposed in front of her and she finally opens up. I am very interested in Ayla and look forward to the development you can and probably will do with her. Great job as always and KUDOS to the helping author. YOU TOTALLY ROCK! Eagerly awaiting more chapters.
kimmi0490 chapter 13 . 2/4/2011
haha lol Bad van...(secretly pats him on the back) looking forward to your next chapter. D
puma1sunfire chapter 11 . 8/2/2010
LOL now that was Great. just getting good and you need to continue this. Its a good one and worthy of a finish.
Anam97 chapter 11 . 4/1/2010
funny story

keep on the good work
kimmi0490 chapter 11 . 9/4/2009
wow i like this story. awesome chapter. keep it up. :D
Celtic Harmony chapter 11 . 12/28/2008
great story so far.
SuilsSaifir chapter 11 . 11/30/2008
Thanks for the plot outline ;) and my review for chapter 10:

It was slightly dense yeah, but it's fine. And it'll be interesting to see this upcoming love triangle

Sina xx
thepinkmartini chapter 11 . 11/29/2008
I totally love your ideas for the upcoming chapters especially the video game action and the dance off! I'm really looking forward to laughing my ass off to that! And don't worry about the bad guy scenes. Charden and Vlad do make great funny villains. I'm not sure whether you intended to make them humorous, but honestly I think that part of them is what makes the villain parts of the story more fun to read.
Lil' Dinky chapter 10 . 11/29/2008
A chapter heavy on the political stuff. Perhaps a bit complicated- I got a little lost, but that's okay. I get the fact that Vlad's trying to take over Gaea. But what did Gaea do to him to tick him off so bad?
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 10 . 11/29/2008
thepinkmartini chapter 10 . 11/28/2008
I love Charden! He's a villain but honestly, he cracks me up!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »