Reviews for In Your Wildest Dreams
SupernaturalGeek chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
That was lovely. There was plenty of action, lots of heart stopping moments, some wonderful brotherly interaction and enough humour to have me chuckling out loud on occassion.

It was heartbreaking to 'watch' Sam's reaction to Dean's 'death' but it was offset by amusement at Dean's own reaction as he ended up referring to himself as a ghost! I loved how they got out in the end, and Sam's hug when he realised Dean was alive that Dean - for once - allowed.

You wrote it just like an episode and the boy's voices were spot on. I liked the little scene at the end too, even if I did feel sorry for them both being sick after all that.

Great job :)
amyblair chapter 3 . 12/8/2008
That was really good.

I liked the idea of being stuck in a cave, but I really liked that you had one brother injured and the other "poisoned". I liked how Dean had to suck so much up to get them out and then finally take a nap and -BAM! His brother is off again, looney toones.

Liked the end a lot, enjoyed the brotherly banter and the love.

Really great.
bhoney chapter 3 . 12/5/2008
So I was freaked out (even though I already knew it'd be okay LOL) when Dean jumped over to the ledge, and then when Sam was hanging off, and Dean was starting to go over with him. I could just picture it too well in my mind and it gave me chills.

I still wonder what all Sam saw while he was drugged up. And poor Dean! Not just with a head wound, but also a cold. How miserable. Great banter!

Loved the cave fic! I'm adding it to my favorites.
Madebyme chapter 3 . 12/3/2008
Great story, a bit of something for everybody! I loved Sam's delusions and I thought the one about his Dad was spot on and a little heartbreaking.

Light-hearted action packed fun and a pure joy to read. Looking forward your next story, if there is one? Happy writing :-)
pandora jazz chapter 3 . 12/2/2008
I enjoyed reading your story.

You did a great job with the brothers, hurt and the recovery.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
TraSan chapter 3 . 12/2/2008
Aw, I really enjoyed this story!

Sam's delusions controlling his moves and yet through it all - he still trusts Dean.

Great job.
bhoney chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
This made me giggle: “Sam…this stuff you’re seeing…it isn’t real.” “I can see you.” Trust Sam to find the fly in the logic ointment. LOL

Loved this guesture of devotion: “I’m not leaving him.” And: “I’m not going anywhere. Not without you."

And this was so sweet: "It can’t hurt you. It can’t. Because I’m here. And I’m not gonna let anything happen to you." And my favorite line: "Even imaginary monsters had to go through big brother first." LOVE protective Dean, especially when he's hurt and still going in order to protect Sam.

And Sam was just heartbreaking, with his grief over thinking Dean was dead. So sad. And then thinking Dean was haunting him. Poor guy!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 3 . 12/1/2008
AW hun

ya just made this so perfect!

thanks for updating hun

i LOVED how they made it out

bless em!

lol

thanks hun!

really amazing fic

x
Ash8 chapter 3 . 12/1/2008
Great story. I love your brother dynamics. :D
ukfan101 chapter 3 . 12/1/2008
pretty scary to be with an armed drugged out his mind guy in a cave...poor Dean...good story...
darksupernatural chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
Great ending to a cool fic. Loved the sick!brother moment.
apieceofcake chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
Enjoyed, thank you :-)
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
Loved this story! So great!
Trish62 chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
Aw...That was a nice little treat! Thanks for sharing!
calcium77 chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
Geeze, I hate heights! So I was uncomfortable reading about ledges and bottomless pits and such. But I still loved this story :-) Thanks for writing and sharing it with everyone. It was fun to read.

Kat