Reviews for In Your Wildest Dreams
deangirl1 chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
I loved this... so I'm sorry it's done! So sad when Sam was convinced John was in the crevasse, but I loved Sam's trust in Dean over the hallucinations to get out. Dean's abhorrence of bats? rats with wings? Perfect! Loved them fighting over the crappy kleenex at the end...
alwaysateen chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
Wow the guys are really in deep trouble this time!

I'm glad Sam didn't actually shot his brother but a ricochet hurts too... And poor Sam, he's so lost under this spell or poison he's under.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
OMG!

i love you hun

this was AWESOME!

god you've got talent!

OOHH just an amazing chapter hun!

i absoloute LOVED when all of a sudden Sam's eye's rolled back and he collapsed

wasnt expecting it

yet it was so effective

YAY!

amazing work hun, as usual!
Ash8 chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
Excellent. Very tense. Look forward to more :D
jp1230 chapter 2 . 11/27/2008
Really enjoying it so far, looking forward to more

Thanks :)
deangirl1 chapter 2 . 11/27/2008
Awesome! Loved this chapter! I'm hoping that Sam will sleep off the effects of the poison...Somehow I think that Dean is still going to have one heck of a concussion when he wakes up... Can't wait for that...
firestorm557 chapter 2 . 11/27/2008
again, this story love! can't wait for the next chapter to be posted! are we going to get to see what was happening from sam's point of view? cause that could be really cool, to get two complete sides of the story... but if that isn't in the cards then thats cool too, i have enough imagination to fill the holes in with whatever i want! again, thanks for the great chapter, can't wait to read more!
apieceofcake chapter 2 . 11/27/2008
Really enyoying this :-)
km7 chapter 2 . 11/27/2008
Interesting. I like your Dean voice here.
Orange Autumn chapter 2 . 11/27/2008
Ah! So much sadness! And riveting suspense! I'm really enjoying this. I definitely look forward to the next chapter. And I hope you're having a happy turkey day!
Ster1 chapter 2 . 11/27/2008
Terrific way to incorporate two hurt boys! Both brothers, worried about the other...Poor Sam's delirium and how convinced he is that he killed Dean. And the description of Dean's head injury sequelae is just terrific.

Awesome chapter!
trasan36gmail.com chapter 2 . 11/27/2008
This story is all kinds of awesome!

And how much did I love the two things that seemed to break through to Sam's drugged mind were the need to help Dean and that he trusted his brother.

Absolutely marvelous.
Trish62 chapter 2 . 11/27/2008
Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for a nice Turkey day read. This is an interesting story, different. It's not easy to whump both the boys, but you are doing a good job. Well done!
KitsuneHi13 chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Oh, I can't wait for the next chapter! This is really good and its only the first chapter! _
shini chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
super awesome fic! please continue!
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »