Reviews for In Your Wildest Dreams
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Awesome beginning!

Did Sam just shot Dean? Looks like one of the bullet ricocheted into Dean's skull, oh my god! I hope not!

Please update soon!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
OMG!

I LOVE YOU!

this fic is awesome hun!

OMG I LOVED IT

how Sam is delusioned or if something really is out there

oh noo Sam's left like this now...

OMG

i cannot wait for more hun

you wrote this absoloutley fantastically!

loved your stuff hun

YAY
heartfallen chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
oh, wow that was really great writing. I'm really looking forward to more
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
This was a superb start to this story. I'm definitely interested in seeing where this one is headed.
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
OH crap! Firing bullets in a confined space is so not a good idea! This is all kinds of bad... I love it! Can't wait for the next chappie!
annv chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Good story really enjoyed it can't wait for the next chapter keep up the good writing
calcium77 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I am so happy you are writing another story! It seems like ages since you have posted anything?

Wow. I really liked the first chapter! It was awesome! Why can't Dean see out of one eye? Sam didn't shoot his eye? You can't do anything permanent to those beautiful eyes!

Post more soon please!

Kat
bhoney chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Great part! I loved this in the zine, and glad to see it's up here now so more people can enjoy it. Though I'm glad I already read the whole thing cuz that cliffhanger-it was just evil! LOL

This line totally cracked me up: “Too bad you don’t have any heat to go along with that sunshine, Sunshine.” Sounds just like something Dean would say.

And a manticore. Wow, that's different. Haven't seen the boys fight one of those before. Sounds freaky. And poor Sam, he shot Dean! Poor Dean, that's gonna leave a mark! And for some reason, I'm liking cave fics at the moment. Not enough of those around. Great beginning!
Scriptive chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Nice first chap!

Hopefully you'll have more soon? :D
leavingslowly chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Oh, yay - a season one fic! You're going to post the whole thing for us soon, right? Right!
shelby02 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
This was a really awesome start, it really pulled me in quickly. I love the brother's interactions and can't wait to see what happens next. Great job!
Psychee chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Excellent, excellent start...update soon.
Ster1 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Interesting first chapter-with both boys hurt as an extra bonus! hee
JackFan2 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
In a word: WOW!

So fun to see someone writing a season 1 fic, and not just a season 1 fic, but a damn GOOD season 1 fic!

Excellent start. Loved the pacing, the dialogue, the characterizations - very strong mind you - and the plotting of this one. I loved how Sam was protective of Dean, how he swam out and helped him ashore, and yet Dean took the lead as soon as he could get his feet under him. I always imagined, even early on, even as much as Dean stepped in front of Sam, tried to protect him, that he trusted Sam equally with his life. It's a small think in this fic, maybe, but I felt it and it was a perfect balance and blend of how well the brothers work together and watch one another's backs

Ok. Now, to my absolute favorite thing about this story: DEAN WHUMP! WHOT!

I hope you'll update soon. This is SO what we need waiting for January 15th to get here and the other half of season 4 to start.
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4