Reviews for The Drudge's Story
thefanfictiongirl chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
i especially enjoyed this story more than other stories because the way you wrote it was fantastical... great great story i hope you write more of them..

I am new to fanfiction and i wondered what inspired you write this story? Did you change it many times, trying to fix your mistakes and improve it?

i really like the way you are writing and wanna know how i can improve my writing skills..

i wrote a HP story about the D.A at the seventh year and Draco Malfoy based on the books and movies, i hope you can check it out if you are hp fan and tell me what you think about the way i write, do you think that i should keep on writing or maybe my story is not good enough..

any opinion is valued..

thanks

s/7397626/1/Harry_Potter_and_the_Deathly_Hallows_The_Struggle
cklammer chapter 6 . 9/18/2009
Deceiving this poor child like this would have been the only way to fool Zair. It is not said for nothing that the best liar is somebody who believes the lie to be truth.

It is also abominable and horrendous. I hope those guards and the head woman got their arse kicked big time.

I sure hope Jaxom had a word with Nelka's father about his carelessness and gullibility.

I like how everyone later banded together to prevent emotional scarring for Nelka - very well done, that.

All in all: a great tale.
myopinion1 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
I loved this story from the drudge's point of view. It was well done.
GinnyStar chapter 6 . 12/16/2008
Well as they said they had to find a simple mind person to do their bad dead. I've been wanting to read and givng my feedback on this story for a bit. First free time I've had in a bit.

Well she did do well training the spit canine and here is an idea, if she could find some to care for her flock of beasts, perhaps she could help train the other working canines, as is basic training. Pass on her knowage, as much as she knows to others, just a idea I was thing of as I was reading this story.
Brownriderco chapter 6 . 12/1/2008
This is very, very good. Finally, a story I don't have to nitpick about canon or writing. The writing appears to be technically superior and the canon and canon characters are dead on accurate. Great, great, great job here. Very believable and extremely well written. Thanks so much for sharing.
D. M. Robb chapter 6 . 11/30/2008
I enjoyed this story! Everything tied together beautifully with a satisfying yet believable ending. Do keep writing!
K'VIN chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Great Story. You have a real talent
Fluffy Berry chapter 5 . 11/29/2008
You're a brillant writer
SunnyGoesNorth chapter 5 . 11/29/2008
HI nice story i am enjoying it, keep up the good work ok, poor Nelka i feel so sorry for her, poor simple minded soul! oh and before i forget what about another upday hm?
D. M. Robb chapter 4 . 11/27/2008
Excellent portrayal of Robinton! As usual, I'm looking forward to your next update!
D. M. Robb chapter 3 . 11/26/2008
I'm so glad you are continuing to update this on a regular basis! I already feel bad for Nelka and Robinton. Please do keep it coming!
K'VIN chapter 3 . 11/26/2008
You got me hooked.
D. M. Robb chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
The first person narrative you've used to tell Nelka's back story works very nicely. It is simple in tone, which fits her personality, but still is a good read. I don't see anything to nitpick yet. I'm looking forward to your next update! Keep writing!
D. M. Robb chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I love what you've written so far. The story flows beautifully and your depictions of the canon characters are, in my humble opinion, spot-on. I have to admit that I often do have a soft spot for stories about misfit, underdog characters, which is something you rarely see in Pern fiction, in either the canon novels or fanfics. I want to know more about Nelka and her side of the story.