Reviews for Turn It Around

upside down... wahahaahahahahaha

good one..

love it...
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
too funny! another superb job!

Happy New Years!(yet again!)
Dark Angelic Kitty chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
lol interesting ] i quite like the 'good girl' part haha.. tho i was disappointed because u ended so soon. keep it up ]
Luna's Palimpsest chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
You're such a good writer. I really love C.C. and Lelouch! You're so great. This is really good! Pls make many more C. fics! Thanks for making this fic!
iBelieveInAngels chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
AHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, man that was hilarious!
Velshard chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
DRUGS, when creativity alone can't help and making nothing seem so amazing XD, seriously though this was hilarious.

P.S. I'd like to try some of what you and Nachi-san have.
Neetyro chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
so simple but its actually funny _ shes pretty demanding! like someone else I know w but thats cool to meh
Nachi chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
wth ...

okay, you almost killed me, dammit. and the fact that this fic is something that nearly cracked my oh-so-precious head open *sighs* , i have to admit this went out unxpectedly super fine haha. im looking forward to another fic with a super-duper-mega-dying-because-of-laughing-effect. okiesh? wuv ya much hunny_
FireIceWindEarth chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Ahh revenge and torture. The subtle way to say "I love you."
lurkmoar chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
thanks for yet another great story! :-) I love this pairing and especially how you manage to keep CC in character.. she's such a sweetheart - Not! XD

Please do continue entertaining us with these oneshots..
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Well, thats one way to come up with a fic.
KiKi Hayashi chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Lol, yes...IM conversations are great for inspring fanfics. I find the image of C.C. in Lelouch's lap utterly adorable!
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 11/22/2008