Reviews for A Pair of Ragged Claws
Roswellian1984 chapter 47 . 9/12
I though Sarah and Chris were going to end up as a soulmate couple just like His parents.
Ellen chapter 47 . 7/3
Amazing. Just amazing. You have kept me up two nights in row to read this, and it was so worth it. Who needs sleep when you can read a story like this one? Thank you!
christopherjohnson38 chapter 47 . 4/12
I know this story was completed a while ago but I just read it and felt the need to express my appreciation for it. I don’t typically review stories because I mainly read completed gifs and I figure that having nothing other to say than thank you for for the story was kinda meaningless. But I absolutely had to express my appreciation for this work. It was soooooo good. I actually had tears in my eyes at the end. Your writing is so addictive and hard to put down. I read this whole story between yesterday and today. Anyway I just wanted to say thank you even after all this time because I truly appreciate your gift and the fact that you shared it with us. Thank You!
Wolf'sVine chapter 47 . 11/14/2017
I just think that unchanged future Chris needs a lot of healing, and Wyatt is probably a major factor in that. Uh, sorry, again, for babbling.
Wolf'sVine chapter 47 . 11/14/2017
Noooooooooooo! Please, don't end it here! I desperately wanna read how Chris and other!Chris and Wyatt and Sarah and the rest of the Halliwells deal with unchanged future Chris and Sarah and if good!Wyatt, who seems like such a sweetheart, will be close to his brother and I have so many questions and I'm not sure if Sarah and Chris should end up in a romantic relationship, cuz, honestly? I get a more co-dependent friend vibe from them since they'll be the only ones in this whole, new, shiny world with memories of the dark future they'd lived through! And, I'm so dang curious about good!Wyatt and his relationship with Chris and see if their bond will be strong and I wonder how good!Wyatt will take that he was so evil or messed up or that Chris woulda killed him if he had no other choice and... I just wanna know, more than anything, if Wyatt and Chris will be alright. Cuz their obviously close before Chris from the unchanged future and... I dunno. I like Sarah, and I want Piper and Leo and Phoebe and Paige to prove to Chris that they love him and stuff, cuz after everything he's done for everyone and what they put him through, he deserves to know for sure. And, does Wyatt not like being the twice-blessed? It certainly seems that way. I guess it can be a burden to have such a heavy destiny on his shoulders. Maybe. And, will Sarah be alright? What with all her memories and her inclination to do whatever Wyatt wants? Will Chris and Wyatt truly be closely bonded as brothers or will Chris' duality cause trouble? I'm sorry for my many questions and not-so subtle hints, but I'm really desperately hoping you'll write the sequel! Please? I'm not even gonna hide that I really am more interested in Wyatt and Chris' relationship with one another now than anything. I think that's obvious!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
I just finished the story. I thought it was well done. Thank you!
bleeb90 chapter 47 . 10/4/2017
This fic was beautiful and I couldn't keep my eyes dry.
scpotter chapter 47 . 8/27/2017
I don't know if you read your reviews anymore but I want to tell you that I loved this story !
majorshane chapter 46 . 7/24/2017
Just reread this fic yet again. Amazing story! This story is better then cannon, bravo!

One thing I always had mixed feelings about (both with the series and fanfics) is Chris's reason for hiding his identity. The whole ' I wanted to see if my family would accept me' just seems flimsy. What I mean by that is when/if his secret gets revealed and his family asks: "why did you hide this?" His only real answer is "because I felt like it". The idea that he needs to keep thoughts of his long dead family separate from his new charges of the past is a little better. Loosing someone is hard, if they had a twin walking around that you still had to interact with it would be even harder. Compartmentalizing is a difficult but important skill and when you are literally saving the world you need to be in the zone.

I think there is a simpler and more pressing reason available though: protection. If he succeeds in his mission to save the past that means he is going against the plans of who ever turned Wyatt in the first place. A seasoned witchlighter armed with future knowledge is not an easy person to catch and kill. But being from the future means that there must be a younger and more vunerable (and clueless) version of him around. Take out young Chris and old Chris never comes back to the past at all. If Chris can complete his mission completely anonymously then his past self is protected. If people know who he is then he becomes a target. His animosity is critical to his survival in a world where time travel is possible. (The movie Looper is built around this concept: the mob boss from the future is too powerful to kill but figure out who he was as a kid and send someone back to finish him off? No problem. Terminator does this too, to a lesser extent)

Now keeping his secret changes from a personal preference secondary to his main quest to a condition of victory. His family could demand to know why he hid his identity (after they find out) and he can calmly say: "to protect my younger self". Boom. All the wind is taken out of their sails.

What do you think?
louann908 chapter 26 . 6/29/2017
Is English your first language?
cflat chapter 47 . 6/10/2017
Really glad I found this story when it was complete. I've read other stories where someone from the future comes back to help Chris, but normally that was a relative of Chris. So I like that Hand/Sarah was in no way related to Chris or even a friend of the family. Also liked how you handled the Gideon situation and the aftermath.
JJxWillxProtectxYou chapter 1 . 5/26/2017
That was really well done. I can't believe I've never read that story before. Thank you for writing this
shiho59 chapter 37 . 4/15/2017
j'adore
Phoenix Artemis Halliwell chapter 47 . 3/11/2017
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh that was amazing
Phoenix Artemis Halliwell chapter 42 . 3/11/2017
Aaaaaaahhhhhh i hate and love cliff hangers lucky me i dont have to wait
1,919 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »