Reviews for Hindsight::Foresight
Naruto1300 chapter 6 . 8/22/2014
I just wanted to let you know I really enjoy your stories and if finished all the chapters of this one and whirlpool but was curious as to the rest of the story did you finish them by chance I really hope so your a talented writer and I so where can I find the completed versions I'm dieing here lol they are really well written and I hope to get a chance to read the completed versions
Sanity and Katlin chapter 6 . 1/30/2014
I hope you write the next chapter soon -

anonymousfornow chapter 6 . 1/22/2014
You say there are only a few chapters and then you just drop this?! Why?! It's so interesting! Even if it is AU in a way, this is still a really good fic! Please continue!
MrClosedEyes chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
Brilliant! I've been reading a lot of time travel fics, but this is one of the very few unique ones I've come across. You should definitely try to continue this. I bet more people will be interested in it now than before. :)
Partsu chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
Oh my god this is BRILLIANT!
Goddamn...and t think I found this by accident?
I got to read your other stories now! (well...the ones I have not read yet...)
Sanity Demolisher chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
Very interesting story. :) Thanks for sharing
CONFUSED chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
What? Bu- but you were almost to the climax of this magnificent work of art!
I don't... Why? It's been over two years and this has yet to be finished!

*goes to the closet and attempts to grow mushrooms from her sorrow*
jaelin910 chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
bakemonogatari reference? did he perhaps bite his tongue?
DanYHKim chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
I am really enjoying this story. It is a carefully-executed set of time travels, which is very good. For whatever reason, Naruto fanfics seem to abound with time travel themes, some of which are a bit careless. This really is a step above the crowd.
Quazillionaire chapter 6 . 1/24/2013
Well, I hope you find the time to work on this. This could be a phenomenal story. Keep up the good work!
yendenikhil1 chapter 6 . 9/19/2012
Why did you not complete this :( This is so good...
Random Flyer chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
This is a great story! I really like how you're working the time travel aspect with short jumps to the future as opposed to one jump for a longer duration. I see you haven't update in a while, but I still hope that you'll consider finishing this story. It's moving along very well and it'd be awesome to see how it ends!
xviolettx chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
Interesting. It's another take on time travelling. Hm. Or time leaping. Minato can be unpredictable at times. :)
Jerrac chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
Hmm... Not sure if I've reviewed before, but I would still like to see this updated. It's been over a year.

Stuttering... Heh, Bakemonogatari is a great show. :)

I do think the story could use a little more action and character development. So far it's just relying on canon characterization, which leaves it a bit dry.
Kuro chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
hahaha I haven't read your other stories, reading another now.. stumbled upon this viewing your profile, but I really think you should continue! This would be great