Reviews for Ice
Reyka chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Nice! Really cool idea...er, no pun intended. Why not, though? It would be interesting to see a companion piece where Yukina discovers an ability to use fire...hmm...

I liked the character interaction!
Ann chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I think is a cute story I also wonder why people don't make these kind a story of Hiei alway having Healing Powers the hold time. It's was just inside of him th whole time cause he's a half fire and ice after all GREAT STORY!
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
that was cute, I liked it a lot and great job
Ranuel chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
It is a short snippet but it doesn't seem rushed. You really did a great job at characterization in this.
Anna Jaganshi chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
This was very interesting. Giving Hiei the ability to tap into ice... powers, for lack of a better word, was a neat idea. You don't find that very often. And it's nice that he was doing his best to help Kurama.

Superb job! Keep up the great work!
AidennPluto chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I loved the story! Kurama did seem a bit too at ease with his wound back then, didn't he? Just running around like it wasn't even there - so this could have really happened, right? :) And I always thought it was weird that Hiei was half koorime but showed no signs of having any control over ice...
Khaldasha chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I like this story very much. It has the potential to be quite if you choose to continue the story further,instead of making it a one shot.
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Nicely done! It wasn't rushed at all! Great job! It's nice to see some nonyaoi Kurama and Hiei Great job!
BlueUtopiah chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I really enjoyed this. It was well-written and the two were very in-character, I find it hard to write Hiei, especially when he's having an internal struggle, and you did him justice. I really liked how you showed him concentrating on ice, his thought processes.

Would you mind if I added this to my Recommended Fanficion List on LiveJournal? I like to have some Hiei-Kurama genfic on there, to balance out all the yaoi.