Reviews for A Person of Worth
CoppertopJ chapter 17 . 4/16/2016
Seriously, it has been almost 5 years since an update?
elizabeth bennette chapter 17 . 2/23/2014
Oh my gosh... Please finish the story when you have a chance. Would love to read it thanks.
elizabeth bennette chapter 9 . 2/23/2014
hope that Hope get to meet Bella and go to the wedding. Really enjoy reading the story.
CassandraLowery chapter 17 . 6/4/2013
I really liked Bella's POV and the way she's beginning to rethink everything.

And Jake is a first-class JERK. He was simply awful to be seeing someone else behind Bella's back, knowing the abandonment issues she has.

Are you planning to pick this story up again? It's been nearly two years. If you can't, that's fine. But I hope that you will continue it. :)

CassandraLowery chapter 16 . 6/4/2013
Wow. Just...wow.

Incredible chapter.

I think you've left me speechless. ;)

Guest chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
Awwww. Such a wonderful chapter! And Bella meets Hope at last...I have a feeling that when Hope dies, Edward will really lose it and need Bella all the more...or one will push the other away. Ugh, but I don't wanna think about that...not yet. :/

Back to this chapter: The poignancy balanced with humor and revelation...brilliant. Simply brilliant. :D

I hate that I'm inching closer and closer to the end of what you've posted thus far. I'm gonna behave myself and get to bed before 1:30 AM so I can homeschool my three teen boybarians and teach my online Shakespeare class. But I'll be snitching chapters during meals and breaks tomorrow...or later today, actually. ;)

Loving this!

CassandraLowery chapter 10 . 6/2/2013
Such an incredible chapter! I love how Bella personifies Hope here as rattling the chains of her cage while Edward's Hope will be leaving her mortal cage soon. Intriguing parallels!

Loving this story-thank you for writing it!

CassandraLowery chapter 9 . 6/2/2013
I'm really enjoying this story-Hope is an amazing character, and B&E are both incredible. I love Edward's new outlook on life now. A story of faith...and Hope. ;)

Off to read the next chapter(s)...

Cassandra, who should be working on her own chapters...
SharonMacross chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
Bella is a lonely soul. I wonder if she find release in those late night train rides though, I would have taken up Sudoku or crosswords or maybe Stephen King; I hear his books are rather long and engrossing. :P
SharonMacross chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
In my head I'm telling Edward, "It's ok man. It's not you. Girls are weird like that sometimes." hahaha
SharonMacross chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
Hope is in my top 5 favorites for original characters. She's wonderful, especially in future chapters but the taste of sass from her in this is perfect. Edward is Edward but you make him human-er with guilt and responsibility.
SharonMacross chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Reading this story... again. It's still brilliant, and haunting, and memorable and oh so wonderful. Scarves, pie and library books will always give me the warm fuzzies now. :)
Ginspiration chapter 17 . 7/12/2012
its just plain crude to leave me hanging like this...MORE! I WANT MORE!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/8/2012
I just finished this. I like it, and it's really made me think about a few things in my own life. Please finish this story!
Jessica chapter 17 . 6/21/2012
A friend just told me about your story and I'm glad she did. I loved it! I love Twilight, but your story makes the characters real, with real lives and feelings that we can all relate too. I love the little details, the funny moments between Edward and Emmett, the banter with Hope, adding Rob's songs. 'I Was Broken' is one of my favorites. My only complaint is that 17 chapters are not enough! I want the rest of the story, lol! Thank you for writing it, you did a wonderful job!:)