Reviews for A Person of Worth
lailam chapter 17 . 6/17/2012
Please don't give up on this fic...
Noble Korhedron chapter 9 . 5/9/2012
Sorry to say this but you'll be lucky if I review again 'til the end 'cause I'm so caught up in this. :-P
GottaLoveFanFiction chapter 17 . 2/1/2012
Still love the story. It's been a while since you've updated it but yes I reread the whole thing and still cry for Hope. I hope you will wrap it up one day. To good of a story not to have a ending.
ringoffire73 chapter 17 . 12/17/2011
Glad your back...

Fantastic as always!
Midnite Bella chapter 17 . 11/10/2011
Ok...so juzt like u, it had been so long without am update i had to go back and reread the story. I now remeber why i was interested in this story and happy to get an update.

So, i totally understand how life gets in the way of life. Hope to see an update and a wonderful ending to this story soon :-)
lovesmcirish chapter 17 . 11/2/2011
loving your story!
PhoenixTu chapter 17 . 11/1/2011
A friend rec'd this to me and its a very good read.
Mo'Reading chapter 17 . 10/24/2011
Your story was rec'd by the author of Elemental, which I Love so I had to check it out, it has taken me a while to get to it but here I am. I was just wondering, I noticed that you hadn't updated since 7/7/11 and before that I had not been updated for quite some time also. Will you finish the story because I hate to start stories and never have them finished, just leaves errant plots in my head that end up driving me crazy. I'm on chapter 6 so far and I really like it but I would rather stop now if you are not planning on updating any time soon or on a regular basis.
sfspeedy chapter 17 . 10/4/2011
Just came across this story and am loving it! Please don't give up on it, and update soon.
t17381 chapter 17 . 10/2/2011
lovely story. really enjoyed it:)
loupants chapter 17 . 9/27/2011
love this and need to see more!
LBelle chapter 17 . 9/3/2011
And here I had givin up! So glad you're back. I had to start from the beginning again. I like where the story's going. I like that she has to fix and trust herself, and not rely on others to fix her. So much better that way. Hope to see an update in the near future!
fuz chapter 17 . 8/21/2011
Well, Howdy! You know, I just cant wait to know how this two will continue on their rocky path to happiness. Even as they are pretty close now... Thank you!
fuz chapter 16 . 8/21/2011
So beautiful.. Thank you.
fuz chapter 14 . 8/20/2011
"the unforgivable deed"? Have I missed something? What did she do? I like their new Christmas tradition. Sweet. Thank you.
852 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »