Reviews for A Person of Worth
fuz chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Ugh, Tanya. She so thinks that he played for her. I hope that she wont make trouble...I love that song, too. Its amazing how youve integrated those lyrics. Thank you.
fuz chapter 10 . 8/19/2011
"Edward was the kind of person I could be a friend with. " or: "Humor and food, add sex, Emmett" those are two quotes that just stuck with me. This was sweeeet! And much more hopeful. Thank you.
fuz chapter 9 . 8/19/2011
Aww, this is just so touching... I am so happy for Bella, that she has him. Thank you.
fuz chapter 8 . 8/19/2011
Well, he is definetely more open and insistent than her. She is feeling guilty about something, isnt she? But this first meeting went well. Thank you. And Happy Birthday!
fuz chapter 7 . 8/19/2011
This "PLAN" is just too good! I think everybody needs friends like that. And he is relly very nice with Hope, it is a heavy situation and he is doing more than any other doc would. Thank you.
fuz chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
Just great! I like it that Edward has no hesitation to speak about her. And to Emmett of all choices! Thank you.
fuz chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
Ooohhhh, I feel so sorry for her, shell come around sometime, I hope. Thank you.
fuz chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
Now I am wondering what got into her...Thank you.
fuz chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Oh, I feel so sad for Hope and for him, too. This is just the kind of story I need right now, thank you.
fuz chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Hello, Ive just started reading today, but to be honest, I find it to be a sad beginning and beautifully written. (I love that song.) There seems to be many secrets hidden and emotional bridges waiting to be crossed...Thank you.
MonaRider chapter 13 . 8/13/2011
My friends daughter has CF... we don't love her any less. I love that hope is such a trooper... I know there is so many different types of CF and to even get the test to know which one they have is expensive. Do you know which you are basing hope on? I am curious is all... Love your story keep it up.
anne-tu chapter 17 . 8/2/2011
I finally read this chapter. I think I'm going to re-read the whole story once it's completed because I can't remember the details - just that I loved your story and your Edward. And I also loved your non cannon character Hope. I'm so happy you're going to start updating again.

Bella and Edward are so cute together. I'm happy she's letting him in. Can't wait to see what happens when they're back in the real world.
mamamalea chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I love this story. Please finish it. You are a great writer.
cahtx chapter 17 . 7/23/2011
So happy to see an update! I sure missed it!
mspacman1 chapter 17 . 7/23/2011
I'm still here! I enjoyed the update! These two are special!
851 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »