Reviews for A Person of Worth
Bina3 chapter 17 . 7/19/2011
The flash backs to her memories, making new memories with Edward, giving in to her passion for him... I'm not nearly eloquent enough to capture how much I've enjoyed reading this fic. Your style lends so much depth to the characters that a reader can't help but be invested in them and their happiness. I'm looking forward to the next step in the journey you're taking them on.
Bina3 chapter 16 . 7/19/2011
Goodness was this ever perfect. Loved that they were stuck there but so ready for it. They're just amazing together. The last paragraph was wonderful.. Heck the whole chapter was perfect. I am so enjoying the fic. Thank you!
Bina3 chapter 15 . 7/19/2011
Oh sweetness... "We fit. The three of us, all alone, all broken - but also altogether.". I've never quoted a fic as much as I quote you or look back on some of these statements... Sooo good.
Bina3 chapter 14 . 7/19/2011
Bella's good memories of her parents, the dance, the book club, presents. So many wonderful things in this chapter. Just lovely.
Bina3 chapter 13 . 7/19/2011
They're just two halves of one whole. Such a good chapter. I love that she made a conscious choice to be with him. She picked him despite her fears.
icrodriguez chapter 17 . 7/16/2011
What a glorious, glorious thrill to see this updated! And what a sweet, sweet relief to know that you are committing yourself to completing your masterpiece. You know more than anyone how much I've needed and wanted you to return to APOW. While I know that you truly never left it behind, it is a wonderful blessing to us, your readers, to see it revisited, and most especially, to see our beloved E&B grace us with again with their romance.

I am now feeling very much encouraged by the fact that Bella has CHOSEN to slowly bring her walls down and succumb to her need and love for Edward. But my greatest happiness came in Edward's words of both welcome and relief in experiencing Bella open up more to him and accept the significance of him in her life. For after all, she is "his beautiful", and at last, Bella has surrendered to the fact that he is hers.

I'll always love that by the way. But then again, you know that.

Godspeed, Love.

-Isabel
Bina3 chapter 12 . 7/15/2011
Edward is ao nurturing with Bella and Hope. Love the breakfast, how much Bella has been able to open up.
Bina3 chapter 11 . 7/15/2011
The music, the dancing, the song perfection.
Bina3 chapter 10 . 7/15/2011
The pies! How perfect! Beautiful chapter. I don't have the right words to explain how much I enjoyed this chapter. You're extremely talented!
Bina3 chapter 9 . 7/15/2011
Ahhh, loved how Edward took control and wanted to teach her about music. He's already taking care of her. So sweet.
Bina3 chapter 8 . 7/15/2011
Another fabulous chapter! Love the scheming and plotting that led to their little trip. Bella is still so closed off but Edward's already trying. So sweet.
Bina3 chapter 7 . 7/15/2011
Hope amazes me. This character is phenomenal.
Bina3 chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
The plotting to get Edward and Bella together is genius. I enjoyed reading how much hope Edward had... He's excited about Bella. Very sweet. Also liked how he captured and analyzed the relationship of the elderly couple.
Bina3 chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
Loved alice's pov and the idea to work together. Great interactions with Alice, Rose and Bella.
Bina3 chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
I liked getting into Bella's head and seeing just how closed off and insecure she is. I appreciate how far she came by chapter 17.
851 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »