Reviews for A Person of Worth
Venjoss chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Angst stories seem to have some kind of magnetic pull for me. And Tanya getting the brush off is always win. I'm very intrigued. Nice writing.
wtvoc chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
toldja.
geosgirl chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Yep, I liked it - very much. Can't wait to read more. Especially liked Teddy not giving Tanya an inch. :)
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I liked it! Cant wait to read more!
siDEADde chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Great start girl.

Welcome to the community!
PurdueLiz chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
WOAH. And I mean that in the best way possible. Where have you been hiding this talent? I am very much looking forward to see what the heck happened to give Bella so much pain. And, piano man, who I can only assume is our Edward, obviously has some serious pain too. This is going to be one heck of an emotional ride.
limona chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Okay, I'm intrigued...

Looking forward to the next chapter.
smellyia chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
My respect and awe for you is unmeasurable "mama nooch"!

You are a remarkable person and a talented writer...not to mention devoted fangirl and fantastical bud...oh and just a lovely mammy to that wonderful kid of yours.

Ok, but for the fic...I am anticipating this in it's entirety and loving the place it comes from. You've done a wonderful job in set up and I'm going to pretend I don't know what's coming bc I want to enjoy this like i enjoy my vodka.

Fav: Jasper and Alice were my circle…my only circle. They were as close as I’d let them get, which was still an arms length away…I’d never put myself back out there again. I’d never risk the pain or the humiliation. I could survive on my own. I had for so long now, and I felt it was the only way.

Well Done Dear!
EZRocksAngel chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Tammy! I can't wait for more!
vicious'pleasures chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Very good first chapter! Please keep writing this story, looks like a very promising angst romance:)
Heaven's Immortal chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Great job Mama Nooch!

Great first fic... I already read it, before any one ese! I know what happens!

Great job and keep up the good work!
851 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57