Reviews for Seduction of an angel
Nara375 chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
Me ha gustado la histori, el final es bastante tierno Nadie, solo tiene que tener un poco de paciencia .

Gracias por escrivir esta lisda historia.
Gnarled Bone chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
I'll take the words Sid said in Ice Age: Continental Drift, and say...

Couldn't stop laughing. I either get embaressed at sexy stuff or laugh out right like I do at angst. Good job.
MacTireDiabhail8408 chapter 6 . 3/24/2012
totally loved it, i loved nadie's predatory thing it was sexy XD and Ellis' innocent seductiveness was adorable. i really liked the way u portrayed both nadie and Ellis i wish was a little more explicit tho since i cant find a M rated explicit story about nadie and ellis so ima write one XD i hope u read it when i post it anywayz awesome work n_n
moko-chan55 chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
wow...awesome! the ending was perfect! best Nadie & Ellis fanfic ive ever read!
AblatedCrayon chapter 6 . 9/1/2011
I just started reading El Cazador de la Bruja fanfics, and I have to say you've set a high standard for the fandom.

I loved Nadie's angst at the start of the fic; I could tell how deeply she cared about Ellis from her guilt. It really cemented the fact that this relationship would be different from any other in Nadie's past.

The ending scene in their bed convinced me that they would continue to work through Ellis' naivete together, that Nadie could successfully teach Ellis about the different sides of love (light and dark, as you put it).

Finally, the last sentence "angels were at home in heaven" filled me with so many warm and fluffy feelings that I think I'm going to burst. I came to this fandom thinking I might need to write a story like this in order to see it expressed, but it turns out you've already written exactly the sort of story that I would have looked to tell.

Excellent work. Thanks for sharing this fanfic with us.

ZonaRose chapter 6 . 5/15/2011
I enjoyed it very much.

I will be looking for more from you.

Keep up the really good work.

In Love & Light,

Zona Rose };-
krugern chapter 6 . 3/12/2011
Nice ending. Liked how quickly Ellis caught on to what Nadie wanted.
krugern chapter 5 . 3/12/2011
Loved what Ellis walked in on. Liked how Ellis got away from Nadie, but ended up going back to their room and locking Nadie out. Glad Nadie was finally forced to confess.
krugern chapter 4 . 3/12/2011
Liked how Nadie took the oppurtinity she had to touch Ellis when she was picking out a dress. Liked the conversation Ricardo and Nadie had while dancing. Loved Ellis's reaction to Nadie calling her a little girl and how Ellis wanted to know which dance Nadie preferred.
krugern chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
Liked how Ellis got Nadie's hopes up asking about Nadie's experience with kissing. Poor Nadi having her hopes extinguished by Ellis mentioning Nadie kissing Lirio like a sister and asking if she ever wanted to kiss her too.
krugern chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
Liked how Nadie had to run away in the middle of the night to satifsfy her urges without actually touching Ellis. Loved how Ellis responded to Nadie getting dirty from helping her clean the taco sauce off her face.
krugern chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Nice first chapter.
Kiyohime-chan chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
it was good but i don't know why is this rated M cause nothing happen...
001 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Just a spell check L.A is actually Elle
Vance chapter 5 . 8/28/2010
sorry, but tbh i think both Nadie and ellis were totally ooc, wich ruined a lot for me, i think everything was well written and the story was great, until Nadie went with this other girl..Ruined EVERYTHING imo.