Reviews for Unexpected
dream2day98 chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
Just finished this story but I already want to re-read it. You're a wonderful writer, you obviously edit and watch for spelling/grammar issues, and, though I've never read this particular book series, I think I'll go out and look for it tomorrow.
Ninja Kitten Goes RAWR chapter 3 . 6/30/2010
Oh. My. WORD! Yes! Someone did a fic on one of my fave book series of all time! Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU! You are totally AWESOME!
Stephy123 chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
This was a very cute story. I loved it very much. You are a very talented writer. The husband reminds me of my boyfriend and how he would do anything for me. I'm glad this story had a happy ending.
grannygums chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
hi, loved your story - I am not much of a cowboy story fan - but my daughter Lysana asked me to read this - I am glad she did - It was a very fun way to wake up this morning- I will be reading more of your stories - thanks for posting.
Lysana chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
This is a great story!

First off, I have to say I've never read or even heard of the Angel of Mercy series. I just found this while browsing through Books for anything that looked interesting. Honestly I was expecting something rather anime-like about angels and devils and so forth! *grin* But I'm very happy I ran across this, however accidentally.

Your writing skill and style is very good, and your talent for showing emotion from your characters is even better! It was obvious in the first short scene that John and Breanna are very, very devoted to each other. (I love reading stories about characters who feel that way!) And it only got more ovbious as the story went on. You really had me scared for John and Breanna, even though this fanfic is the first time I've heard of them!

I was just as clearly able to feel the ragged, selfish desperation of the bank robbers along with them as I was reading, and even the doctor's concern and anger. You made it effortless and automatic for me to identify with EVERY character.

The only flaw I found in the story is what looks like a simple typo that still had pretty spectacular results: where the robbers say "we MIGHT let you go", I think you forgot to take your text back out of italics after 'might' - so the last 3/4 or so of your third chapter is all in slanted typefont! It's a little astonishing-looking, but overall minor. Believe me, I've had word-processors launch similar assaults on some of my own documents. :)

I love the way you've shown Breanna as VERY strong when it counts but also very vulnerable and old-fashionedly feminine in just the right way for this kind of an Old West setting. And I LOVE your ending!

-Lysana
SpeedyAngel24 chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
i like the story but i think there should be more, keep it up.