Reviews for No One Cares
InkyTheInk chapter 1 . 3/12/2017
Aaaw...poor Team Rocket ;_;
If this actually happened, Harriet's Meowth Homing Senses would get her there in time, because she goes that fast XD
This was the perfect mix of funny, sad, and Ashbeingabitch. (You can probably tell that I don't really like Ash)
James being gay...? Ok. I can see that. But why GIOVANNI? James deserves so much more than that! He's the TRUE Pokemon Master! The grass types love him! He made a gyarados evolve WITH HIS FOOT!
Ok, sorry for ranting XD bye!
Don50 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
You have a Sailor Moon doll, James?"
"Well, actually she's Sailor Venus, but all the same. They're from the same series."
lol the realism in this story is picture perfect. And I liked the dialogue between the characters. It was edgy, confrontational, and sad to the very end. btw I hate Ash. Such an overconfident bastard! But great short story! 10/10 from me!
Sofia Kalos chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Hey wat da hell?

Who do ya' tink you are?

da Brooklyn accent ain't lame, and da voice actor

was just frekin' phenomenal/awesome!

da voice actor IS decent, you made me mad.

and im glad you let me yell at 'chu :

I liked it though, but i still don't like the part

where meowth wishes he had a decent VA and that he has a

lame brooklyn accent!
go suck it chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Like the story but I don't think James is gay and if he was, why would he be gay for Giovanni? Oh and why is Ashy-boy such a dushbag in this story?

And Yes I refer to him as Ashy-boy because 1. Ash hates that nickname, and 2. I feel that somewhere in the second demintion Ash is yelling at me to stop calling him that.
Total Weirdo chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
ok, right now i have thaat horrified look on my face, you know that look where your eyes almost pop, and your nose crinkles and the corners of your mouth stretch? thats the look. i ant believe james is gay! well i mean, i can believe it, its a little obvious, but seriously, GIOVANNI? that guys a total creeper! and ash... hes so... X(
Muirenn chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
lol jessie WOULD be last
beanrox chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Morbid? Hell yes - but in a rather realistic, non-bad way.

Oh, and nice bit, giving Meowth the chance to break the fourth wall, once again. {Although I always did like his accent...)
Hannah chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
sorry i am saying more...but now i have to comment on everyone elses reviews. Ash is totally a jerk (espically in this story), i dont see why misty likes him so much. and it was funny at times. but i mean come on GIOVANNI EW! james could do so much better!aw...i ma still about to cry! POOR TEAM ROCKET! I WOULD CARE IF THEY DIED! WAH!
hannah chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
AH! YOU CANT JUST KILL JESSIE AND JAMES LIKE THAT! not that it wasn't a good story, i did like it...but now I am seriously depressed (*sob* *sob*) :(
Chibi Misty chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
W-O-W. That was really sad but funny at the exact same time! It didn't offend me. I liked reading it.
chris chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
i bet they will hunt them as skeletons now.
Shade40 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Aww, so sad at times, but so funny at other times. Maybe the end part was a bit too morbid, maybe the details about the injuries were a bit too much, but only just. You didn't really need the big disclaimer about not having seen the TV show in ages; this story could fit into ANY time period. You did Meowth's accent fine, and I think Meowth being philosophical was appropriate. He seems like a philosophical type more than the other two. The list of "I wish"-es was the funniest part. You found a really good blend between sadness and humour.
cloudsallaround chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Have to say it's a BIT morbid~ xD

Hmm.. I always used to watch the dutch dub, and instead of 'Meowth dat's right!', their motto was 'Meowth, ogen dicht!', which translates as 'Meowth (I start to hate typing that word/name..-.-'), close your eyes!', and it was seriously irritating xD

And I've always known James was gay, haha :P And his haircolor sucked.

..now I feel weird for reading a Pokemon fic. o_O
FlashyClownPirate chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Giovanni? ew! But anyways, I liked this story. I completly admire your writing skills. Sorry I'm too lazy to login... :)
Han chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Some of this actually made me laugh, when James kept talking about Giovanni! But I think Ash was REALLY heartless compared to his friends. How come they didn't realize that Team Rocket was right there?

Great fanfic!