Reviews for No One Cares
Don50 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
You have a Sailor Moon doll, James?"
"Well, actually she's Sailor Venus, but all the same. They're from the same series."
lol the realism in this story is picture perfect. And I liked the dialogue between the characters. It was edgy, confrontational, and sad to the very end. btw I hate Ash. Such an overconfident bastard! But great short story! 10/10 from me!
Sofia Kalos chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Hey wat da hell?

Who do ya' tink you are?

da Brooklyn accent ain't lame, and da voice actor

was just frekin' phenomenal/awesome!

da voice actor IS decent, you made me mad.

and im glad you let me yell at 'chu :

I liked it though, but i still don't like the part

where meowth wishes he had a decent VA and that he has a

lame brooklyn accent!
go suck it chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Like the story but I don't think James is gay and if he was, why would he be gay for Giovanni? Oh and why is Ashy-boy such a dushbag in this story?

And Yes I refer to him as Ashy-boy because 1. Ash hates that nickname, and 2. I feel that somewhere in the second demintion Ash is yelling at me to stop calling him that.
Total Weirdo chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
ok, right now i have thaat horrified look on my face, you know that look where your eyes almost pop, and your nose crinkles and the corners of your mouth stretch? thats the look. i ant believe james is gay! well i mean, i can believe it, its a little obvious, but seriously, GIOVANNI? that guys a total creeper! and ash... hes so... X(
Muirenn chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
lol jessie WOULD be last
beanrox chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Morbid? Hell yes - but in a rather realistic, non-bad way.

Oh, and nice bit, giving Meowth the chance to break the fourth wall, once again. {Although I always did like his accent...)
Hannah chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
sorry i am saying more...but now i have to comment on everyone elses reviews. Ash is totally a jerk (espically in this story), i dont see why misty likes him so much. and it was funny at times. but i mean come on GIOVANNI EW! james could do so much better!aw...i ma still about to cry! POOR TEAM ROCKET! I WOULD CARE IF THEY DIED! WAH!
hannah chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
AH! YOU CANT JUST KILL JESSIE AND JAMES LIKE THAT! not that it wasn't a good story, i did like it...but now I am seriously depressed (*sob* *sob*) :(
Chibi Misty chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
W-O-W. That was really sad but funny at the exact same time! It didn't offend me. I liked reading it.
chris chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
i bet they will hunt them as skeletons now.
Shade40 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Aww, so sad at times, but so funny at other times. Maybe the end part was a bit too morbid, maybe the details about the injuries were a bit too much, but only just. You didn't really need the big disclaimer about not having seen the TV show in ages; this story could fit into ANY time period. You did Meowth's accent fine, and I think Meowth being philosophical was appropriate. He seems like a philosophical type more than the other two. The list of "I wish"-es was the funniest part. You found a really good blend between sadness and humour.
cloudsallaround chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Have to say it's a BIT morbid~ xD

Hmm.. I always used to watch the dutch dub, and instead of 'Meowth dat's right!', their motto was 'Meowth, ogen dicht!', which translates as 'Meowth (I start to hate typing that word/name..-.-'), close your eyes!', and it was seriously irritating xD

And I've always known James was gay, haha :P And his haircolor sucked. I feel weird for reading a Pokemon fic. o_O
FlashyClownPirate chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Giovanni? ew! But anyways, I liked this story. I completly admire your writing skills. Sorry I'm too lazy to login... :)
Han chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Some of this actually made me laugh, when James kept talking about Giovanni! But I think Ash was REALLY heartless compared to his friends. How come they didn't realize that Team Rocket was right there?

Great fanfic!
midnightsXdarkXangel chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
i wish team rocket didnt die i really like them (to me ash have to had everything and team rocket had nothing) please do the next chapter ps.