Reviews for Avatar, book 4 Air
Guest chapter 25 . 5/10/2014

This was well thought out, well written, and well developed. The plot was believable and engaging and fit well with canon. One of the best fanfics I've ever read. (And I've read a lot) I'm sure your books turned out awesomely too. I actually wish that they would make your story the final avatar season.

Great job!
Guest chapter 22 . 2/13/2014
Well now Teo, his father and the other residents of the Northern Air Temple won't have to just fly their improvised gliders anymore they can ride the sky bison too. None of them would have seen a living sky bison before Aang, Katara and Sokka visited, only murals of bison on the temple walls, but now they'll get to see them on a daily basis.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/12/2014
So Appa is not the only sky bison in existence. I thought if any survived , it would be a wild herd in an isolated region not a domestic flock but whatever, I'm just glad Appa now has some company!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/11/2014
I'm guessing the nomads on the high plains will be surviving monks, and the cliff herder will be an elderly monk protecting the last herd of sky bison?
Guest chapter 9 . 2/11/2014
The Air Nomads were travellers. Some nomads must have been at large when the temples burned. They can blend in on high mountains or seek refuge on islands. Sky bison can fly which means no location is inaccessible. And I'm sure the remaining nomads must have at least a few bison .
Guest chapter 3 . 2/10/2014
Well now Aang has his sky bison back. Looks like the long flight left Appa tired though. And its interesting to see how a tamed bear regained his savage instinct and can fight when he needs to but still acts like a docile house-pet.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
A weasel viper sounds like an interesting beast. I wonder what it looks like. I loved Zuko and Katara's clumsy attempts to trap one. They sound like adaptable creatures.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
I'm guessing the reptile who's venom poisoned Toph will be a new hybridized creature? I'm guessing some kind of snake perhaps. But wait if Katara and Zuklo are borrwing Appa how will Aang pursue the Dai Lee agents if they launch an ambush? Can he fly his glider as fast as Appa flies? If he can't they might lose the attackers.
victoriahawco chapter 25 . 9/6/2012
So I just looked at this chapter and what the hell do you mean you won't be continuing it? This is easily one of the best fanfictions I've ever read and I sincerely hope you will get back to it once your prior commitments have been dealt with, seriously, I'm not even done reading it and I miss it already :( Please continue, you have a gift and it is such a shame that you are not sharing it. If you are writing a novel or something please post the title on your page because I would be desperate to buy it, your writing style is fantastic and real and something that I find a lot of fanfic writers lack. Please continue, you are so good and I'm always in need of quality fanfictions to read. There is so much promise in these episodes and the fact that they are not fully fleshed out leaves so much to be desired, they deserve to be written out fully, to fully explore every nook and cranny they could lead you and us, the readers too. So please continue. Best wishes!
Magic8Ball chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
OMG THIS IS SOOOO GOOD I have been waiting an awful long time trying to find a story that was a worthy rendition of what book 4 might be and so far this has exceeded every single expectation I had. You are a truly brilliant writer, especially being able to write it in a way that isn't too much like a novel and has plenty of action and humour like the series. It keeps me interested, entertained and always wanting to read more, so thank you so much for your contribution to the fandom. This truly is the greatest Book: 4 I've ever read, and I've read far too many. Have you ever thought of doing a Book 5? I know it would be amazing. Thank you so much for writing, and I pray you never stop!
ClassicGamer102 chapter 25 . 9/15/2011
Dude you need to contact Nick and sell these scripts to them
PuppyBeBad chapter 25 . 7/9/2011
This was a great story. I love how our heroes grew (it does seem like something the show would have done) and some turned good (also something the show would do, as it did it a lot)

Too bad you didnt get to write more then a draft for the second half of book 4, but I'm glad you shared your really great ideas for it
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Well, I could see a lot of gramatical errors, and several times when you changed tense from past to present. It was distracting, but not enough for me to not enjoy the chapter. I liked the setting and found it to be very much like the series. Very much appreciated that. Well done. I did think there were a few times when the characters were a tad out of character, but for the most part I think you did well in that area too.

Nice set up. Looking forward to what else you can do.
Unlogic chapter 25 . 3/5/2011
I just finished reading this, and I have to say that this was an extremely well written and perfectly believable continuation of the series, and I absolutely loved every word. You managed to perfectly balance action, plot, and humor throughout every episode, and I could see every scene vividly in my mind, more than almost anything else I have ever read. This was closer to the original format than any other Avatar story I have read so far, and every scene was easily something the show's writers would have made. No matter how much more you originally intended to write this, I loved the entire story. Thank you for an excellent read, and best of luck on whatever you set your mind to, because it will certainly be as well made as this was.
WAVE797 chapter 25 . 2/28/2011
Amazing story its really well done and i am extremly sad you decided to stop it, it was easly the best avatar continuation i have read.