Reviews for White Kingdom
matty02102013 chapter 19 . 3/4
hi good but plz update
thedarkpokemaster chapter 19 . 1/18
sweet happy to see this one up and back again :D seems things have changed and Syrus and Chazz will team up to save their friends,
sonicthehedgehog240 chapter 18 . 11/14/2014
This story is excellent. I hope u keep writing more
Artorius XV chapter 18 . 9/29/2014
A very interesting story so far, one of the more enjoyable and well written ones that contain a White Jaden.
Cushy96 chapter 18 . 9/15/2014
This is cool, I've never read a story about Jaden going to the Society of Light! Please update :)
Rosenkruz chapter 17 . 8/25/2014
Wow, Jaden got violent for a moment there. Temper, Temper Jay.
Dimitri honestly had this coming for ages. He's just a netdecker try-hard.
Rosenkruz chapter 16 . 8/24/2014
FINALLY! Why did it take Jaden and Alexis joining the SoL for them to admit that they love eachother?! It was even obvious in the fricken anime!
Rosenkruz chapter 15 . 8/23/2014
Aw, who knew Jay could be such a big softie romantic? I guess Evil, Psychic Brainwashing has it's benefits after all, aside from the obvious.

Finally, the moment everyone's been waiting for, JadenxAlexis Romance time is next, hopefully
Rosenkruz chapter 14 . 8/23/2014
Poor Jaden. Chazz didn't have to beat him up! Also, Chazz better learn sooner or later that Alexis will NEVER love him. He's a loser.
Rosenkruz chapter 13 . 8/22/2014
That was cold, Lex. (Pun very much intended)

Tag Duel action is always confusing, but you pulled it off splendidly
Rosenkruz chapter 11 . 8/21/2014
Chazz has a serious obsession with Lex. He's gotten to the point of being a creepy obsessive stalker. I wonder what the Ojama's thought of that "Darkened Fool" Comment though.

Please tell me Chazz gets his butt kicked soon.
Rosenkruz chapter 10 . 8/21/2014
Ok, Monster Spirit beatdown, Samurai Style. Lovely job with the pained voices. I also love the fact that you included Cyber Tutu as Alexis' Duel Spirit.
Rosenkruz chapter 9 . 8/21/2014
Poor Atticus. Such mistreatment from his loving sister. Also, White Jaden Cheerleader was just funny. I'd love to know what you have in store for their relationship in future chapters.
Rosenkruz chapter 8 . 8/21/2014
Oh snap, Sibling Duel! White Alexis vs Nightshroud Atticus. This is gonna be good.

I love how Jaden actually seems to have matured a bit since turning to the SoL. It's a refreshing change.
Rosenkruz chapter 7 . 8/21/2014
*Girly squeal* Ok, that was just too cute. Over protective Jaden is over protective, but it just proves that he cares. And their little lovey-dovey moment is just adorable!

I wanna see more of this romantic stuff.