Reviews for Tripple Terror
SailorSilvanesti chapter 12 . 12/31/2010
I simultaneously hate and love you right now!

That was so sad and beautiful, I nearly cried...good job!
Whirlwind421 chapter 13 . 6/16/2009
That was an amazing story! I was written very well, the right amount of angst and humour. I loved little Teyla and was very sad that she died! *sniff sniff* Awesome fic overall!
Wendy Jackson chapter 13 . 1/9/2009
Aw I'm so sad that this has ended. It's been wonderful and I didnt see that ending at all. Thanks for sharing.

Hugs

Wendy

John Sheppard is my happy place.
landwm chapter 13 . 1/7/2009
Aw man, you had me crying as soon as Teyla passed on, and then it got worse when the other two joined her. I really liked "Uncle Rodney" in this story. Fabulous job! Loved the ending, corny or not.
pdljmpr6 chapter 13 . 1/5/2009
Great wrap up, loved the humor and the 'at ease' feeling of the team at the end. Great job on this fic!

Llanea chapter 13 . 1/4/2009
THANK YOU! TOTALLY ROCKED!
dispatcher652 chapter 13 . 1/4/2009
Just like chapter 12. It's been fun. Can't wait for the next story.
Haru Maru Salvatore chapter 13 . 1/4/2009
I have just read both last chapters and the epilogue, really spectacular, I confess chapters they were as good as sad I cry in the meantime he read them and the epilogue is very funny :)

Thank you for having written this history, you have a great talent I hope that you write many more :)

PSD:I hope that he be sheplantis or SheWhump :)

jasminesmommy chapter 13 . 1/4/2009
leave to ronon to break the discomfort lol :)
HelixN589 chapter 13 . 1/4/2009
Thank you!

It was great, I loved it!
pdljmpr6 chapter 12 . 1/3/2009
Okay, this is me, officially speaking to you again (as if there was ever any doubt, lol). You fixed it! Just like you said you would, and I thank you. CLones! Why didn't I tihnk of that? Great job, lol, Ronon eating everthing and sleeping through the big reveal.

One question, i'm sure I missed something, but what's with the golden ray gun?

Okay, two questions, Is your disclaimer on this chap from the movie 'Hidalgo'?

Great job again.

HelixN589 chapter 12 . 1/3/2009
This was such a good, sweet, sad story.

I would love a bit more too, like Rodney meeting the rest of the team again!

Also, loved how when the real team woke up it was like a reinactment of when their kid versions woke up, and so right of Rodney going to bury them!

You write really well, hope to read more of your stories soon!
pdljmpr6 chapter 11 . 1/3/2009
::gasps with wide eyes and scowls at the screen:: How dare you! You killed Ronon and then you killed Sheppard? That's it. I am no longer speaking to you until you fix this and I mean pronto!

llanea chapter 12 . 1/3/2009
could you maybe do an epilogue for this where mckay sees the real versions after they wake up and maybe a scene where they offer to go with him to see tha graves? plus the bit where he goes into the jumper from the end? its a beautiful and amazing story but it just doesent feel finished to me :( looking forward to more of your work in the future and would be very grateful if you could do an epilogue.

llanea
jasminesmommy chapter 12 . 1/3/2009
well at least he got to lay them to rest clones or not they had fealings :)