Reviews for Tripple Terror
jasminesmommy chapter 12 . 1/3/2009
well at least he got to lay them to rest clones or not they had fealings :)
jasminesmommy chapter 11 . 1/3/2009
that would be hard for anybody to go through.
pdljmpr6 chapter 10 . 12/20/2008
Seriously? You tell me! Okay, so Teyla's dead, but it's not the real Teyla...but if it's not the real Teyla, who is she, and where is the REAL Teyla. And okay, Shep and Ronon broke my heart in those final lines, both at the breaking point and both showing it in different ways. I loved how you kept it IC. I can totally see a kid Shep wigging out like that and kid Ronon curling up and flinching away, physcially as a child the way he would emotionally as an adult.

Great stuff.

Now fix it! I demand it.

Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 10 . 12/20/2008
Teyla Dead , T-T..But the true Shep, Ronon and Teyla are alive?

And these children those who are, besides have the their memories.I hope that Rodney manage to do to work he machinates it before it be just too much late o.O

Thanks for this chapter

jasminesmommy chapter 10 . 12/20/2008
ok so if they all have to die im guessing it will happen quickly now then the older then will come back ? :)
WendyJ chapter 8 . 12/16/2008
This is so funny. i love it. Sory this review is late I'm so behind with my reading. And the thought of the two boys taking a jumper is hysterical. cant wait to read the next bit. Thanks for sharing

Hugs

Wendy

DIE SGU... crash an burn you usurper!
dispatcher652 chapter 9 . 12/12/2008
Oh man 2 chapter left and she passes out? Can't wait to find out why. Good chapter.
jasminesmommy chapter 9 . 12/12/2008
poor teyla and if this is happening to her now i wonder how long it will be before it happens to sheppard and ronon :)
pdljmpr6 chapter 9 . 12/12/2008
Will you stop that? Poor Teyla.

Okay, the description of the boy's flying and esp the part where Ronon starts to give Shep orders and all of that was literally lol hilarious. Lovely job!

jasminesmommy chapter 8 . 12/6/2008
not good lol :)
dispatcher652 chapter 8 . 12/6/2008
Uh oh...I like it John is in BIG trouble.
pdljmpr6 chapter 8 . 12/6/2008
ROFL. Of COURSE they stole a jumper, they should have had an entire Marine infantry guarding them, not one measly escort. lol. Can't wait for more

pdljmpr6 chapter 7 . 12/1/2008
Aw, poor Teyla...I hope she and John and Ronon hijack a jumper and go to the planet. That would be awesome

pdljmpr6 chapter 6 . 12/1/2008
Okay that was SUPER sweet, probably my fave so far. Loved the three of them all being afraid of the storm, reminded me of the SOund of Music, when all the girls were scared of the storm and were like 'you won't see the boys, they aren't afraid' then they both rush in with the thunder like 'oh, we were just checking on you'. lol. Great chap.

pdljmpr6 chapter 5 . 12/1/2008
Sorry to leave an unsigned review, the computer I"m using won't let me sign in. ANyway, thanks for the chap, I was SO stoked to see you wrote it for me. lol. It was super funny too. Tickle battles and sunsets. very cool.

45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »