Reviews for Tripple Terror
dispatcher652 chapter 6 . 11/28/2008
That was a cute chapter. I could easily see all three of them curling up in Teyla's bed while Uncle Rodney watches over them. I think it would be really cute if Rodney took a picture of all 3 kids sleeping.
Bracket the Indecie chapter 6 . 11/28/2008
I love this! So much cuteness! Teyla's so sweet as a little girl and Ronon - well I can just imagine it. More please!

TKCB xx
PenguinGoddess chapter 6 . 11/27/2008
That was so sweet. I love Rodney in this story!

PWFM
Rataniel chapter 5 . 11/26/2008
oh... It is so sweet. Rodney playing with kids... I think he is a good babysitter!
PenguinGoddess chapter 5 . 11/26/2008
That was the best! This was such a cute chapter... who knew Rodney had it in him. And I'm glad you got a little Lorne in there again ;-)

The last scene... priceless!

Patiently waiting for more.
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 4 . 11/26/2008
Great story very good xD

poor Teyla John, Ronon don't draw tears from Teyla

Mackey is very good babysitter

keep writing update soon

pdljmpr6 chapter 4 . 11/26/2008
Poor Teyla. The fight in the cafeteria was the best! Ronon and John on the floor, Teyla on the chair, mac n cheese everwhere! Soudns like a party!

PenguinGoddess chapter 4 . 11/26/2008
I loved this... even if you did make Teyla cry...

I can't wait to see what kinda of trouble you have Ronon and Sheppard causing Rodney and the rest of Atlantis.

Patiently waiting for more.
J Raven chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
lol this is funny. I hope they stay kids and Uncle Rodney gets to take care of them. It'd be cool to see Rodney having to deal with letting one sleep in his bed cuz of nightmares,getting woken up early by the kids jumping on the bed, having to discipline them, or something domestic like that.I would think the kids would be afraid some and Ronon always gets played as tough but I think if he suddenly has the mind of a seven year old he'd be a little scared like the others maybe even more cuz he was a runner. It'd be cute to see Ronon being afraid of something for a change and Rodney being protective of him. Maybe Teyla getting angry and John not knowing what to do. Something to change it story. Ya got me hooked. I'm checking for updates everyday.
crow13 chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
thats pretty awesome i want a gun that could do that...

and this chapter was pretty funny and i can't wait to read more so how much trouble will john get for that little stunt...

plz update soon!
RodneyIsGodney chapter 3 . 11/24/2008
Zelenka felt his now empty face where his glasses had been, while Kusanagi dabbed away coffee from her blouse (having the unlucky timing of trying to sip coffee when a rogue beam hit her cup). Other scientist were morning over lost laptops while a few wore a couple extra lab coats, having found their clothes suddenly vaporized from their backs. One unlucky soul was now completely bald.

That just cracked me up! Seriously, had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard!

Can't wait for the next chapter ...and I love "Uncle Rodney"!
pdljmpr6 chapter 3 . 11/24/2008
Now this was a WAY fun chapter. the kids in the lab, Ronon torturing Kavanaugh was hilarious and the Zelenka/John interaction was very IC I thought. Then at the end, Ronon's 'We still going to lunch?' lol!

pdljmpr6 chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
I have to admit, I was a little worried this would turn out to be cliche as far as 'The Team is transformed into children' go, but so far it's actually quite good, and IC as surprising as that seems. I must say, true to form, I can't wait for Ronon to wake up. The Uncle thing is weird, but acceptable. I'm eager to read more.

Iniysa chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
So far this is a really good story! Looking forward to more! :)

Lauren
Holly Short of the Lep recon chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
i hope that ronon was slightly more talkitive as a child, than he is as an adult...man, i love the guy, but he needs more dialoug! and more whumpage. definatly more whampage.(yes i am evil, just deal.) over all, i think that its really good.
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3