Reviews for Death to Mondays!
Hells Bells chapter 11 . 4/3/2015
Brilliant !Loved it if only this is where the series had gone. I miss Tiva...
Jules chapter 11 . 2/29/2012
You are one of my favorite supernatural authors and to find you in this fandom was so exciting! I had been having a hard time finding a great ncis story and then I saw your name! I did al ittle dance
ncisloverinnc chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This was a really great story! I enjoy your writing style, and the plot was engaging and kept me on the edge of my seat. I work in open heart surgery, and I thought you nailed the surgical details for the most part. Only one minor picky detail- cardiologists are not surgeons. They do catheterizations and other invasive procedures, but cardiothoracic surgeons do the 'crack the chest' procedures. I know a lot of authors on here are not from the US, so maybe they do it that way in other countries. Totally not meant to be a criticism! Anyway...really liked it!
Cammy chapter 11 . 1/24/2011
Holy crap, that was a good story! I kept thinking that if he died I may have tried to kill you, but I knew you probably wouldn't do that and I am not all that experienced with killing... Yet. Just wait till I join the Army! I'm so excited! Girls can go into combat right? Other wise, I ain't goin.
Cammy chapter 11 . 1/24/2011
Hallolo chapter 11 . 12/23/2010
Hello!

This fic is great! I especially loved th chapters with Tony's Nonna, and Kate and Paula...

Thanks for writing this!

Sincerly,

Hallolo
zombieslayer666 chapter 11 . 6/25/2010
okay... so... this story is like a year and a half old, but having just read it now... i gotta tell ya how great it was. Great work, awesome storytelling, i like the whole dream aspect of it, it was well put togheter, well paced, and best of all, i got to read it all at once cause it's been done for a long time!
Space1Traveler chapter 11 . 2/15/2010
Damyon you write good stuff! Thanks!
MoveForward chapter 11 . 2/13/2010
loved it...you should write more NCIS multi chapter based on season 7
Sparkiebunny chapter 11 . 1/31/2010
Wow, just read the story and am AWESTRUCK! It was fantastically imaginative, very in-character, and extremely well-written. Well done! I very much enjoyed reading this story and am eager to read more of your work.
b0wtiesarecool chapter 11 . 4/18/2009
This story was great, I nearly cried when Tony was talking to Kate about being her best friend. Very touching :)
BB-Caskett chapter 11 . 1/18/2009
Aww! I loved it! It was such a cute story! I would love a sequel! Great ending! :)
NickTonyK chapter 11 . 1/15/2009
Very good story.
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Loved it! I hope Tony doesn't die. Of course I just have to read the next chapter to find out! Nice beginning.
Emily chapter 11 . 1/14/2009