Reviews for The Truth and the Lies
livedays chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Beautiful!
pampoo chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
So fucking emotional. So fucking beautiful.
i'll-cover-you-x chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I'm tearing up. That was so emotional! I'd love to know what was in that letter.
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I always thought that their office conversation felt incomplete. I loved your added detail and the way you described it from Brian's point of view. LOL, I also loved Daphne at the end. She is awesome :P

Great job :)
4depthoflove chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Well, don't know if you are still around - seems like a long time since you've written anything, but if you are I just have to say that I love your stories. This was amazing. You have such a unique way of getting into Brian's head and showing us what is in there - and it all feels so right.

Great story - going to read some more.

loving life,
Charle
johnnycakewasgolden chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I so wish this was continued. I hated how vague they were with if Lindsay and Melanie, Ted, and Emmett found out.
lindsaydoodle chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
AHHHHHH sooooo good! and ironically, i just watched that episode so I was like totally in the moment!
SoulMore chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
FAN!
Siggum chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I really liked your story. I think you made Brian realistic, at least as I see him. Many fanfiction writers somehow mange to make him into someone he's not (kind of like Brian made himslf to be when he and Justin were going to get married. It's sweet and all, but something's just not right). But I think you really managed to keep "true" to Brian's character! Good job!
soul1essharpy chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Powerful ending. Brian has a heart? Who knew? We did.
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Wow so great! I was always impressed with how mature Justin was during their conversation at the office, but it always felt so incomplete. You did a great job with this, definitely what it needed!

Jess
35nanou chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Très belle fin alternative pour ce passage de la série

Bravo
Whitlock's Girl chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I'd love to read that letter he left for Justin. I love this oneshot because I hated Cowlip's version.
suns and stars chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
sweet
LOved it chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I thought this story was well written.

I Know this makes me twisted but the way you wrote the end almost makes a reader(or maybe just me)want him to die so we(i) can figure out what the envelope has in it or what the will says, I don't know but it makes me wonder. What if?