Reviews for If vampires did pee
245-Jordan-136 chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
That's hilarious! :D AHAHAHA!
YaoiGirl1997 chapter 11 . 8/9/2009
That was realy funny!1
FlyHighAndTakeTheSky chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
HILARIOUS! Id be funny if the 'tough' guy Emmett, got put in vampire diapars for weting himself! Hope you make more chapters!

Hawkeyes-Sunstar
TheSagaLover chapter 8 . 7/25/2009
HA-HA! The Rosalie one's like 'Whoa!'!
pearl chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
you did't do Rosaile's P.O.V. for chapter 8.:(
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 9 . 6/13/2009
okay...

first of all... lol. I like it.

Anyhoo, Ideas- you should explain Bella's first time having to "pee" and Edward's first years. where the hell do you get vampire diapers? Something embarrassing happens to Emmett... poor Emmy-bear. What's it like for poor Rosalie, Alice, and Esme? Alice is on a shopping trip with Rosalie and they just can't hold it... Is the urine red? a human witnesses Jasper "peeing" ew.

once again LMAO please update!
anonymous chapter 7 . 4/25/2009
Aww, man! It's so cute, weird, and funny at the same time! If only this wan't the last chapter! Waahh! (EPIC SAD FACE) (
20love2read chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
haha
RosieRathbone chapter 6 . 2/10/2009
ahah, i was laughing again, ilove this
RosieRathbone chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
ahahaha i was loling through that...and its 11:20 at night lol

x

Rosie
7andthefluff chapter 8 . 1/18/2009
i will only review if you give me a cookie! but this story is good!
darlingtigerangel chapter 7 . 1/7/2009
So I'm really liking where it's going. I'm thinking it would be hilarious if big macho Emmett gets put back into diapers because he wets the bed (he doesn't sleep yes I know) because he and Rosalie should have been getting hot and heavy and he wets. This story is full of creativity and good writing. I encourage you to take advantage of opportunities to write because for me the run out during school. Good luck and good job.

Darlingtigerangle
Guest chapter 7 . 1/4/2009
HA HA HA HA HA this is the most hilarious thing ever! :D :D :D :D
bellaklutz2010 chapter 7 . 12/27/2008
This was so funny! Great job!
bellaklutz2010 chapter 6 . 12/26/2008