Reviews for If vampires did pee
edwardhereicome chapter 6 . 12/26/2008
So hilarious! Poor Edward...can't wait to hear the time Edward walked in on Rose!
CallMeJess5793 chapter 6 . 12/26/2008
lol this was funny great job
Brown-Eyed Hybrid chapter 2 . 12/25/2008
woah. hahahaha RED PEE? that is so gross! but so vampire too D
edwardhereicome chapter 4 . 12/23/2008
Merely thinking...what would happen if vampire's did...well, the other thing than peeing? You know number two. I don't know if it's curiousity or if I just have a sick mind...I just wondered.
edwardhereicome chapter 3 . 12/23/2008
This story is hilarious...strange and gross...but hilarious. I wondered what it would be like it Edward used the bathroom too. Oh! and thanks for not making this story, like sick and totally wrong. Trust me, I read stories like that*shudders*
literary-obsessions chapter 5 . 12/22/2008
Great job, your story is HILARIOUS! also really well thought out, you've done a great job considering all sides. The only possible issue is that I don't understand why Edward would think bella liked smelling his pee but oh well. I hope though that we will get to here about vampire pee from a girl's point of view and also i would love to see the "rosalie sitch"!

again excellent story,

kitty
CallMeJess5793 chapter 5 . 12/20/2008
so next chapter coming anytime soon? lol hilarious
CallMeJess5793 chapter 4 . 12/20/2008
lol

jacob is a little OOC here but it was still awesome and hilarious lol
CallMeJess5793 chapter 3 . 12/20/2008
lol vampire diapers, funny shit, this is hilarious
CallMeJess5793 chapter 2 . 12/20/2008
hahha lol im still loving it no mater how random
CallMeJess5793 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
OMG what the hell that is so random lol

i loved it though just because it is so random and it mad e me laugh

okay so sorry that it took me so long to read but i was going through my reviews for charlie vampire and there was one from you saying that you loved the story and for me to read your one so here ia m reading the increadibly random if vammpires did pee, what even got you thinking about this, it is just so random,

okay i am going to stop now, im going to read chapter 2

JEss
bellaklutz2010 chapter 5 . 12/20/2008
lol this was funny. Great job!
Carlisle'sPetiteDefenseur chapter 5 . 12/19/2008
lol
BubblyAmericanWriter1 chapter 4 . 11/28/2008
L O L

nice!

Update soon

L
Carlisle'sPetiteDefenseur chapter 4 . 11/27/2008
Aww...that was actually cute!Haha Renesmee marked her room!That is SO cute...
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »