Reviews for Twurp's Peerage: Vimes
A.A. Pessimal chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
bloody brilliant! Original and in the language of Burkes, too. well done!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Alas, this edition requires updating for the birth of the Duke and Duchess's son(_see_ "Where's My Cow?" and other literary preferences of the current heir). Otherwise, it's excellent.
eruthiel chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
D Yes! An original idea, nicely executed. I wonder if there'll be any more . . ? ;)

-Eru
Ashandarei chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Interesting piece of work. Werry interesting indeed. Now, I would simply love to read Pterry;s wersion of the same thing.
Virtuella chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
"This noble and illustrious man incurred undeserved infamy by his courageous act of overthrowing a vicious and corrupt king and ending monarchical rule in Ankh-Morpork."

Aha, this is after Vetinari initiated the little clear-up he promised Vimes!

What an original idea for a fic. I wonder if you have far-reaching plans...
Gogol chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I approve of this in every way. Interesting, too, because I hadn't considered that the title would extend to all his siblings, technically speaking, and that it really wouldn't mean much to them except perhaps as an opportunity to tell their younger brother to push off. I adored the statements/puffed up biographies, naturally, and it's really just all so twerpish and unresistable.

Wonder what Lady Margolotta got out of all /that/. :D Well done, please continue writing fanfiction - especially anticipated if it's in the Vimes' extended familial universe, ahaha.