Reviews for Waltz
That was beautiful. I love it!
finally-alive chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
I've seen this story many times on the list of people's favorites and I always wondered what it was all about. Of course I never bothered to read it till today which was my mistake.

This was beautiful to say the least. It was creative and poetic. This was written more than five years ago and it had completely blown my mind. I really felt the story come to life as I imagined the pair dancing. Zach was amazing and every utter of the word "Gallagher Girl" made my heart swoon. Literally.

The ending! Ugh, the ending was I don't know how to feel about it. It was very Zach and very beautiful.

Amazing work and I know this review is a few years too late but I do certainly hope you still continue to write because just WOW amazing. Well done!
AnneMarie2106 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
It was amazing and beautiful. There were tons of references to Gallagher girls series. You are a great writer, but it made me so sad. You captured the characters perfectly but I don't think Zach would leave Cammie. I loved how he says Spy at the end. The Spanish references narrating it were gorgeous. This story was absolutely and gorgeously amazing.
lydiamartins chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
The whole idea and plotline was completely original, which made this one-shot even better.
emazings chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
It was a cute idea.
gryffindorkxx chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
that's all i can say.
FictionFree chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Absolutely, positively, without a doubt, AMAZING. Don't even doubt yourself, hun. The ended wasn't a happy one, but it was most definitely a real one. Spies shouldn't love. It's a weakness. And I love how you used that to your advantage in this one-shot.

Keep writing, love.

Forever and Always,
yay chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
The was disjointed, yes, but I think it actually helped the fic.
DorkQueen chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Lovely. :)
cutesy77 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Wow, that was sad and dramatic! Nice story
yay chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I think you did a very good job of capturing both of them.
castawayrainbow chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Oooh I really liked that!
CascadaBlack711 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
love the spanish. u go chica;)
Yelena Icefaren chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
you didnt give yourself enough credit, i thought this was amazing, and if anyone says otherwise they must be blind or really, really stupid, and you shouldnt listen to them
Brunette.That.Should.Be.Blonde chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Wow this wasn't hirrible at all just look u got 49 reviews in only one chapter thats amazing

I Love it