Reviews for Waltz
AnneMarie2106 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
It was amazing and beautiful. There were tons of references to Gallagher girls series. You are a great writer, but it made me so sad. You captured the characters perfectly but I don't think Zach would leave Cammie. I loved how he says Spy at the end. The Spanish references narrating it were gorgeous. This story was absolutely and gorgeously amazing.
lydiamartins chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
The whole idea and plotline was completely original, which made this one-shot even better.
emazings chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
It was a cute idea.
gryffindorkxx chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
that's all i can say.
FictionFree chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Absolutely, positively, without a doubt, AMAZING. Don't even doubt yourself, hun. The ended wasn't a happy one, but it was most definitely a real one. Spies shouldn't love. It's a weakness. And I love how you used that to your advantage in this one-shot.

Keep writing, love.

Forever and Always,
yay chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
The was disjointed, yes, but I think it actually helped the fic.
DorkQueen chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Lovely. :)
cutesy77 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Wow, that was sad and dramatic! Nice story
yay chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I think you did a very good job of capturing both of them.
castawayrainbow chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Oooh I really liked that!
CascadaBlack711 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
love the spanish. u go chica;)
Yelena Icefaren chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
you didnt give yourself enough credit, i thought this was amazing, and if anyone says otherwise they must be blind or really, really stupid, and you shouldnt listen to them
Brunette.That.Should.Be.Blonde chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Wow this wasn't hirrible at all just look u got 49 reviews in only one chapter thats amazing

I Love it

Love Liz :)
emmettsmyfave chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
that was not horrible by any chance. it sounded like it was supposed to be written that way and i acctually loved it! it was a totally different style that didn't try to mimic ally's and fail (like most do, not any of yours of course) but i loved the short little story! great job!

Bean chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
No, it wasn't choppy, it was sad and beautiful, and i loved it.