Reviews for Just an Instant Message
Adrifting Memories chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Wow, Awsome/Cute ficy. And yeah Daisuke really is misunderstood *nods*
I really liked this one, It made me think different of Davis...Ahem *Coughs* Daisuke.
I think The Screen name you gave Daisuke was really cute and funny and so was Izzy's *Coughs* Koushiro. 'Proton15' lol.
Heliotropium chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
good fic -
KamiKazeElite chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
That teacher should be hit by a semi, Good Fic!
suddenly apples chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
*bashes the teacher into a pulp* and that's what you get. *gushes over the fic* aww... very well written!
Phoenix of Blood Red Mars chapter 1 . 11/24/2001
This is good! I can't wait for the next part!
Bronny chapter 1 . 11/24/2001
I liked. Will there be more? Its a good fic, which is why (of course) it could be expanded. More friendship development? More Dai at school? Crisis or resolution of study for Dai? Ken's point of view? Sorry, don't mean to pick, but ya asked for insigth. I liked you fic. Dai seemed true to canon form. Demiveemon was definitly realistic. Loved the bit where he named his sushi, it just makes so much sense for Demiveemon to do that. Thanks for writing this.
WindieACY chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
Your good u know? Damn good. Keep writing ok?

Haha - if you don't think you're good, read my story. You'll be convinced as soon as you read the first sentence. Trust me. I should delete it. ...it's going in one week. _
Ryo's Chick chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
I liked it. Poor Davis! He really is misunderstood. Oh well...Cute fic! Keep writing
Crysie chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
I love these friendship fics. Though I like Daikeru more, this cute little Ken/Daisuke fic was good. I especially love friendship between them. Good fic