Reviews for Time Record
Water god chapter 21 . 6/16
Please continue this. () *Allen eyes*
Please~?
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 21 . 10/2/2017
Are you planning on continuing this story? Please please do! I am so looking forward to what happens next, especially with the rescue mission. Even though it's been over seven years, please update?
WildNoa13474 chapter 7 . 7/9/2017
Wow... Does Harry really act so much like Tyki that both that portrait and Road thought he was?
WildNoa13474 chapter 6 . 7/9/2017
... Road? Hermione? Whaa? Also, why do the Noah seem like they've completely overtaken their hosts?
WildNoa13474 chapter 2 . 7/9/2017
Oh this is exciting SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT I thought they would be born as actual people and not people in people's mind but this is really interesting
Yuu.IJ chapter 21 . 1/28/2017
Even though this was last updated 7 years ago. I still feel the need to ask. Will this story be continued or not. For the first time in a while, I am actually reaaaaaalllly liking a story and I am kinda DYING to see this story being finished.
Yuu.IJ chapter 14 . 1/25/2017
What's Rhode's song meant to mean, with the bold and that?
Yuu.IJ chapter 13 . 1/25/2017
HOLY #%$%#$% %&%%#$%#$%$%$
pikaree1 chapter 21 . 5/30/2016
... The scene with Hermione and Road really hit hard... You've got a gift for pulling at people's heartstrings...
On to a brighter note, Allen is with Lupin?! Holy heck! ... Q-Q Y U NO CONTINUE
Which raises another question. Are you even still alive? Do you read my reviews? Is life getting in the way? Did you get locked out of your account? ... Perhaps I shall never know...
pikaree1 chapter 20 . 5/30/2016
Percy: "That's illegal!"
Snape: "Shut up."
Me: XD

This chapter was really interesting, to say the least. Road's trying to help, Tyki's unsure, Jasdevi are idiots, and HOLY WHISKERED CARP IT'S ALLEN

WAIT SO IS THE EARL WITH MALFOY
AND ALLEN IS WITH THE YOUNGER MALFOY
HOLY CARP WAT
pikaree1 chapter 18 . 5/30/2016
HOLY MACKEREL PERCY HAS KANDA.
pikaree1 chapter 15 . 5/30/2016
POOR HERMY QAQ
And... when one is reading really quickly... 'Cho' looks like 'che'... For a minute there I thought Kanda had corrupted Lenalee.
pikaree1 chapter 14 . 5/30/2016
HERMYYYYYYYYYY QAQ
pikaree1 chapter 13 . 5/29/2016
...Not Luna? Aww... Wait, PLEASE TELL ME THERE ARE NO PAIRINGS THERE AREN'T RIGHT I MEAN YOU'VE MESSED WITH THE STORY SO MUCH NOT THAT THAT'S A BAD THING BUT I MEAN
pikaree1 chapter 8 . 5/29/2016
... Glossy black hair. KANDA?!