Reviews for Time Record
pikaree1 chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
*awestruck* You... You're amazing! And oddly enough, I'm rereading this particular story arc right now, haha xD
Makuro767 chapter 21 . 5/27/2016
6 years and here I am hoping that you will continue. And I do think modern Innocence and Exorcist will be fun.
SilverRider09 chapter 21 . 1/14/2016
LOVING THIS.
Road...that's incredibly sad. Disheartening. Tragic. That's...wow. Just...wow. I hope you update soon, I really enjoyed reading this.
SilverRider09 chapter 20 . 1/14/2016
HOLY
FUKKING
SH!T
WTAF
LUCIUS MALFOY

THAT'S WHY DRACO'S IN RAVENCLAW...
HOLYFUKKINGSH1TMINDBLOWNTHISISLIKESOMEDEMENTEDFORMOFTHEAPOCOLYPSE
SilverRider09 chapter 7 . 1/14/2016
...Oh. Oh. Ohhhhh...f*ck.
SilverRider09 chapter 6 . 1/14/2016
...He's in Slytherin. Now imagine what a commotion THAT would cause once the Chamber of Secrets is revealed...
SilverRider09 chapter 5 . 1/14/2016
...Woah. Now that's just tragic. Jasdevi. As the Weasley twins.
thousandyearflower chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
Already seeing high, high potential for this! LOOOOVE YOUR CONCEPT! Please please finish it! You can ask me for help if you every hit a writer's block, just finished this piece of art!
Tolandiel94 chapter 21 . 9/8/2014
I know it's been awhile but please update
Guest chapter 21 . 4/28/2014
ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNI LOVES YOU PLEASE COME BACK SOON!
Andelevion chapter 21 . 2/15/2014
Since I didn't pay too much attention to the summary, I didn't realize this was a crossover until you mentioned the Dursleys and I was a little surprised because it seemed so typical of the crossover genre. But you really made it work, like, you chose the most amazing people to connect the exorcists and the Noah with. Amazing, orginal, not cliché, people like Percy and Cho and Remus and it's great. The fact that Cho and Lenalee have an actual meaningful friendship like Harry and Lavi is great too. In general, it's like you have a plot in mind when you write this and it's not just for "funny, character intereactions". Some parts seem a little 'done' but those don't detract from the main work. Serious kudos! Update soon!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/2/2014
This is an awesome story! I know it's been almost four years since your last update but please continue this story! I've been waiting for Allen to come into the story and it would be really disappointing if you left this story right when he comes in! (well for me anyway)
If you ever see this comment, im just going to putting my opinion that no, I don't think the Hogwarts kids should get innocence
Vein is Simply Tired chapter 21 . 1/26/2014
Roaaddd ;_;

*sob*

*sob*

*cough* sorry about that, Road is my fav character you see _

That aside, this is definitely one the best -man story!

Thank you very much for making this!
Judah chapter 14 . 12/14/2013
I'm not that familiar with D Grayman, and this chapter finally convinced me my lack of knowledge was preventing me from really 'getting' this story.
Awsomeangel chapter 21 . 12/7/2013
O.O A wild Allen appeared!
398 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »