Reviews for Time Record
FUKKING
SH!T
WTAF
LUCIUS MALFOY

THAT'S WHY DRACO'S IN RAVENCLAW...
HOLYFUKKINGSH1TMINDBLOWNTHISISLIKESOMEDEMENTEDFORMOFTHEAPOCOLYPSE
SilverRider09 chapter 7 . 1/14
...Oh. Oh. Ohhhhh...f*ck.
SilverRider09 chapter 6 . 1/14
...He's in Slytherin. Now imagine what a commotion THAT would cause once the Chamber of Secrets is revealed...
SilverRider09 chapter 5 . 1/14
...Woah. Now that's just tragic. Jasdevi. As the Weasley twins.
thousandyearflower chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
Already seeing high, high potential for this! LOOOOVE YOUR CONCEPT! Please please finish it! You can ask me for help if you every hit a writer's block, just finished this piece of art!
smkdolphin94 chapter 21 . 9/8/2014
I know it's been awhile but please update
Guest chapter 21 . 4/28/2014
ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNI LOVES YOU PLEASE COME BACK SOON!
Andelevion chapter 21 . 2/15/2014
Since I didn't pay too much attention to the summary, I didn't realize this was a crossover until you mentioned the Dursleys and I was a little surprised because it seemed so typical of the crossover genre. But you really made it work, like, you chose the most amazing people to connect the exorcists and the Noah with. Amazing, orginal, not cliché, people like Percy and Cho and Remus and it's great. The fact that Cho and Lenalee have an actual meaningful friendship like Harry and Lavi is great too. In general, it's like you have a plot in mind when you write this and it's not just for "funny, character intereactions". Some parts seem a little 'done' but those don't detract from the main work. Serious kudos! Update soon!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/2/2014
This is an awesome story! I know it's been almost four years since your last update but please continue this story! I've been waiting for Allen to come into the story and it would be really disappointing if you left this story right when he comes in! (well for me anyway)
If you ever see this comment, im just going to putting my opinion that no, I don't think the Hogwarts kids should get innocence
Vein is Simply Tired chapter 21 . 1/26/2014
Roaaddd ;_;

*sob*

*sob*

*cough* sorry about that, Road is my fav character you see _

That aside, this is definitely one the best -man story!

Thank you very much for making this!
Judah chapter 14 . 12/14/2013
I'm not that familiar with D Grayman, and this chapter finally convinced me my lack of knowledge was preventing me from really 'getting' this story.
Awsomeangel chapter 21 . 12/7/2013
O.O A wild Allen appeared!
IcyLady chapter 21 . 12/4/2013
You're not going to finish this are you? (since the last update was more than three years ago...)
It's a shame because it's the most original and thrilling HP/DGM crossover ever (probably one of the most original crossovers ever, that I have read). It was really awesome to read
clamche chapter 21 . 11/7/2013
Most epic an captivating and perfectly thought-out crossover of PH e-v-e-r.
I'm serious. I couldn't stop reading for days and I was "That makes sense. The two universes being converted into one by time."
And the story flows so natural. I guess Drago has an exorcist inside. But Hermione's death was so sudden. I thought that by dying Road released her. I didn't believed she's gone till Minerva voiced it.
Anyway, thank for all the fun and laugh and sadness and all the other emotions this awesome piece of story invoked and provided!
You are splendid story-maker!
Keep shining!
Will of the Abyss - AllenxRoad chapter 21 . 10/20/2013
I FINALLY get to see Allen, then you stop here!? I've been waiting the whole story, HOPING to see Allen, and then I don't even get to REALLY meet him and Road DIES! *grumbles quietly into her blanket*

No, I don't think they should get Innocence. I feel like it would be changing the story too much. I think they're fine they way they are.

So, without further adieu, please, please, PLEASE update so I can see more of my precious Allen that I've been waiting so long for.

(P.S. You haven't updated since July 6, 2010, so I don't know if I can be hopeful or not. This hiatus is longer than the real one... And if you do come back, don't tell us you've lost motivation and don't plan to continue this story, because you'll crush our hopes and dreams. Just continue to leave us hanging, so that we'll still have a sliver of hope left in our heart and we won't have to find out the painful truth.)
395 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »