Reviews for Time Record
pikaree1 chapter 6 . 5/29/2016
*faints*
pikaree1 chapter 5 . 5/29/2016
...Holy Tim. The Weasley twins are Jasdevi?! ... Speaking of Timcanpy, will he show up?
pikaree1 chapter 3 . 5/29/2016
Portkey?!
And I can't wait to see who Kanda possesses! Malfoy?! Snape?!
pikaree1 chapter 2 . 5/29/2016
LAVI :D
And when you said the teacher's wife had died... Well, that clinched it. *grins* The akuma are back, and the story's on. I can't wait to read the rest of it.
pikaree1 chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
*awestruck* You... You're amazing! And oddly enough, I'm rereading this particular story arc right now, haha xD
Makuro767 chapter 21 . 5/27/2016
6 years and here I am hoping that you will continue. And I do think modern Innocence and Exorcist will be fun.
The Writing Prokaryote chapter 21 . 1/14/2016
LOVING THIS.
Road...that's incredibly sad. Disheartening. Tragic. That's...wow. Just...wow. I hope you update soon, I really enjoyed reading this.
The Writing Prokaryote chapter 20 . 1/14/2016
HOLY
FUKKING
SH!T
WTAF
LUCIUS MALFOY

THAT'S WHY DRACO'S IN RAVENCLAW...
HOLYFUKKINGSH1TMINDBLOWNTHISISLIKESOMEDEMENTEDFORMOFTHEAPOCOLYPSE
The Writing Prokaryote chapter 7 . 1/14/2016
...Oh. Oh. Ohhhhh...f*ck.
The Writing Prokaryote chapter 6 . 1/14/2016
...He's in Slytherin. Now imagine what a commotion THAT would cause once the Chamber of Secrets is revealed...
The Writing Prokaryote chapter 5 . 1/14/2016
...Woah. Now that's just tragic. Jasdevi. As the Weasley twins.
thousandyearflower chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
Already seeing high, high potential for this! LOOOOVE YOUR CONCEPT! Please please finish it! You can ask me for help if you every hit a writer's block, just finished this piece of art!
Tolandiel94 chapter 21 . 9/8/2014
I know it's been awhile but please update
Guest chapter 21 . 4/28/2014
ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNI LOVES YOU PLEASE COME BACK SOON!
Andelevion chapter 21 . 2/15/2014
Since I didn't pay too much attention to the summary, I didn't realize this was a crossover until you mentioned the Dursleys and I was a little surprised because it seemed so typical of the crossover genre. But you really made it work, like, you chose the most amazing people to connect the exorcists and the Noah with. Amazing, orginal, not cliché, people like Percy and Cho and Remus and it's great. The fact that Cho and Lenalee have an actual meaningful friendship like Harry and Lavi is great too. In general, it's like you have a plot in mind when you write this and it's not just for "funny, character intereactions". Some parts seem a little 'done' but those don't detract from the main work. Serious kudos! Update soon!
402 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »