Reviews for Time Record
Himizu chapter 6 . 2/21/2009
Wait...

What?

Slytherin? Are you serious? Harry's in Slythering but Draco's not? I think this is the first fic I've seen this happen. And, wait, who was it that was sorted into Slytherin with one of the exorcists attached?

I am convinced that Hermione Rhode. Yup. And that for some twisted reason Draco Allen. Or actually, Kanda might be more likely.

I shall puzzle over this until your next chapter!
addenza chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
Yeah, I like quicker updates(:

Anyway... I'm guessing that the portrait knows something about Tyki (obviously
Chocolate and caramel chapter 5 . 2/12/2009
*Wails out loudly* Kanda mana?(where's kanda?) When is he going to appear? Others too. Is Draco Allen or Kanda?
Lt. Commander Richie chapter 5 . 2/12/2009
F

Now you're making me think of the Weasly twins in those goddamn corset pants Jasdebi wear. I love this so much, seriously.
aFiashfsdkagnsdlok chapter 5 . 2/12/2009
Dumbledore, McGonagall, and Snape have exorcists in them, don't they? I don't quite get how Tyki fits in with the painting... Oh well...

Are Harry Ron and Hermione(spelled that wrong) going to be friends later?
SecondtoNon chapter 5 . 2/12/2009
Lol, great chapter! Especially with the twin thing at the end.
Himizu chapter 5 . 2/12/2009
Pretty sure you're leading me on about the twins and Jasdevi. Then again, you like to surprise me.

So glad you brought this out, it totally de-stressed me after a huge essay that I had been writing.

Looking forward to it!
Wing012 chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
Very interesting concept. I like it. I love the change in mood this story has and I'm rather curious as to where the other exorcists and the Noahs are. I look forward to the next chapter!
Lt. Commander Richie chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
Oh sweet Lordy I love this fic so hard right now. Lieksrsly.

You know, I never really noticed the major parallells between Allen and Harry before this. Cursed scar, a weapon similar to the main bad guy's... Kewl.

Oh, and I'm totally stalking this fic now. Just so you know.
Himizu chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
Interesting... Malfoy giving Harry the cloak eh? Hm

My plot device senses are tingling... will Malfoy have an exorcist? If so... who?

Looking forward to next chapter! Surprise me!
addenza chapter 4 . 1/9/2009
Hmm, interesting.. Why would Draco be so nice to Harry? Oh well, but if I think of it in a way like if Harry hadn't rejected Draco's offer to be his friend, they might have become good friends... Hmm, and don't tell me Allen is with Draco or something... Oh, and is the reason why Harry can sometimes touch Lavi and vice versa because Harry's magic was at work?
aFiashfsdkagnsdlok chapter 4 . 1/9/2009
Wooh! That was entertaining! 8D. I wonder if any of the other DGM characters will come in soon...

Will they find a way to have Lavi materialize? 8O? (I ask to many questions).
Sarloos chapter 3 . 12/22/2008
...the love. Very well done, original plot, characters not ooc. I applaud you. :)

That and Lavi rules all.

When will Allen and the others show up?
addenza chapter 3 . 12/19/2008
What's going on with the rest of the exorcists? We've only been seeing Lavi..
Himizu chapter 3 . 12/19/2008
AHAHAHA BURN BURN! DIE DURSLEYS!

Ehem.

Excuse me.

An excellent chapter once again, I see my "encouragement" worked then? (Please forgive me for my impudence, O Great Author, I shall never even consider it again! *Cowers in fear*) Hmm, Lavi's state seems to slip back and forth between corporeal and incorporeal, very interesting; perhaps relater to strong feelings at the time? *Puts on scientist glasses and a beret for good measure* Hmm, intriguing.

Looking forward to the next chapter soon! Go Hagrid go!
395 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »