Reviews for Time Record
the42jabberwocky chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
I really like were this is going. It is similar to the technique used on Allen for having the 14th inside of him. so i wonder what will happen with whoever Allen is inhabiting. somehow, I'd have thought the spirits would posses their counterparts. AllenHarry, LaviRon, LenaleeHermione? But this is good too, makes it different from other dgm/hp fics. Good job, keep it up, I have a lot to catch up on. Later!
MitarashiiDango chapter 6 . 3/1/2009
wow, this is good but...are the rest of the -man characters gonna be coming in soon?

Sorry you might have mentioned it before but i've forgotten...

I really want kanda and allen in it! *pouts*

updadatee
Beantard chapter 6 . 2/28/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY~

Please, continue! X3
Chocolate and caramel chapter 6 . 2/25/2009
Wot? Harry/Lavi in slytherin? And here I thought either Griffindor or Ravenclaw. Man, just like one of those stories where kanda requested to be in slytherin( sadly deleted).

Yea, kanda seemed okay in ravenclaw, just like in one of the story in here. Is it just me or the noah seemed to be gathering in Griffindor, eg. Road/Hermione(how did that happen?) and Jasdevi/Weasley twins? Me have this hunch Tyki somewhere in the school, Albus I assumed?

Tough luck with the BGCE, O level? I got mine last year, and thankfully got 7O'level (I got D in maths and fail in POA). Good luck anyway, I'll be rooting for ya! XD
xXDNHXx chapter 3 . 2/21/2009
wow... i love this story! it's so creative! and i love how you changed the story... well, alot i guess. like, how harry's aunt and uncle and cousin die... (wait, they do die, right?) well, great job!

xXDNHXx chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
oh wow. at first, i had no idea what was going on with lavi in harry's head, but this is really cool! so how does the whole thing with miranda's time turner and the pandora box thing work? well, i guess i'll find out!

xXDNHXx chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
oh wow! this is really interesting... i can't wait to find out what happens next, so sorry that this reveiw is short, but i'm gonna read on!

Himizu chapter 6 . 2/21/2009
Wait...

What?

Slytherin? Are you serious? Harry's in Slythering but Draco's not? I think this is the first fic I've seen this happen. And, wait, who was it that was sorted into Slytherin with one of the exorcists attached?

I am convinced that Hermione Rhode. Yup. And that for some twisted reason Draco Allen. Or actually, Kanda might be more likely.

I shall puzzle over this until your next chapter!
addenza chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
Yeah, I like quicker updates(:

Anyway... I'm guessing that the portrait knows something about Tyki (obviously
Chocolate and caramel chapter 5 . 2/12/2009
*Wails out loudly* Kanda mana?(where's kanda?) When is he going to appear? Others too. Is Draco Allen or Kanda?
Lt. Commander Richie chapter 5 . 2/12/2009
F

Now you're making me think of the Weasly twins in those goddamn corset pants Jasdebi wear. I love this so much, seriously.
aFiashfsdkagnsdlok chapter 5 . 2/12/2009
Dumbledore, McGonagall, and Snape have exorcists in them, don't they? I don't quite get how Tyki fits in with the painting... Oh well...

Are Harry Ron and Hermione(spelled that wrong) going to be friends later?
SecondtoNon chapter 5 . 2/12/2009
Lol, great chapter! Especially with the twin thing at the end.
Himizu chapter 5 . 2/12/2009
Pretty sure you're leading me on about the twins and Jasdevi. Then again, you like to surprise me.

So glad you brought this out, it totally de-stressed me after a huge essay that I had been writing.

Looking forward to it!
Wing012 chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
Very interesting concept. I like it. I love the change in mood this story has and I'm rather curious as to where the other exorcists and the Noahs are. I look forward to the next chapter!
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »