Reviews for Time Record
xXDNHXx chapter 3 . 2/21/2009
wow... i love this story! it's so creative! and i love how you changed the story... well, alot i guess. like, how harry's aunt and uncle and cousin die... (wait, they do die, right?) well, great job!

xXDNHXx chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
oh wow. at first, i had no idea what was going on with lavi in harry's head, but this is really cool! so how does the whole thing with miranda's time turner and the pandora box thing work? well, i guess i'll find out!

xXDNHXx chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
oh wow! this is really interesting... i can't wait to find out what happens next, so sorry that this reveiw is short, but i'm gonna read on!

Himizu chapter 6 . 2/21/2009
Wait...

What?

Slytherin? Are you serious? Harry's in Slythering but Draco's not? I think this is the first fic I've seen this happen. And, wait, who was it that was sorted into Slytherin with one of the exorcists attached?

I am convinced that Hermione Rhode. Yup. And that for some twisted reason Draco Allen. Or actually, Kanda might be more likely.

I shall puzzle over this until your next chapter!
addenza chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
Yeah, I like quicker updates(:

Anyway... I'm guessing that the portrait knows something about Tyki (obviously
Chocolate and caramel chapter 5 . 2/12/2009
*Wails out loudly* Kanda mana?(where's kanda?) When is he going to appear? Others too. Is Draco Allen or Kanda?
Lt. Commander Richie chapter 5 . 2/12/2009
F

Now you're making me think of the Weasly twins in those goddamn corset pants Jasdebi wear. I love this so much, seriously.
aFiashfsdkagnsdlok chapter 5 . 2/12/2009
Dumbledore, McGonagall, and Snape have exorcists in them, don't they? I don't quite get how Tyki fits in with the painting... Oh well...

Are Harry Ron and Hermione(spelled that wrong) going to be friends later?
SecondtoNon chapter 5 . 2/12/2009
Lol, great chapter! Especially with the twin thing at the end.
Himizu chapter 5 . 2/12/2009
Pretty sure you're leading me on about the twins and Jasdevi. Then again, you like to surprise me.

So glad you brought this out, it totally de-stressed me after a huge essay that I had been writing.

Looking forward to it!
Wing012 chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
Very interesting concept. I like it. I love the change in mood this story has and I'm rather curious as to where the other exorcists and the Noahs are. I look forward to the next chapter!
Lt. Commander Richie chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
Oh sweet Lordy I love this fic so hard right now. Lieksrsly.

You know, I never really noticed the major parallells between Allen and Harry before this. Cursed scar, a weapon similar to the main bad guy's... Kewl.

Oh, and I'm totally stalking this fic now. Just so you know.
Himizu chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
Interesting... Malfoy giving Harry the cloak eh? Hm

My plot device senses are tingling... will Malfoy have an exorcist? If so... who?

Looking forward to next chapter! Surprise me!
addenza chapter 4 . 1/9/2009
Hmm, interesting.. Why would Draco be so nice to Harry? Oh well, but if I think of it in a way like if Harry hadn't rejected Draco's offer to be his friend, they might have become good friends... Hmm, and don't tell me Allen is with Draco or something... Oh, and is the reason why Harry can sometimes touch Lavi and vice versa because Harry's magic was at work?
aFiashfsdkagnsdlok chapter 4 . 1/9/2009
Wooh! That was entertaining! 8D. I wonder if any of the other DGM characters will come in soon...

Will they find a way to have Lavi materialize? 8O? (I ask to many questions).
398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »