Reviews for Time Record
SayoShihoinXKohAyamerei chapter 21 . 7/23/2013
No, the wizards should not get Innocence...I feel sorry for both Road and Hermione.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/11/2013
please update:)
Guest chapter 21 . 4/26/2013
This is awesome i want to know who is draco:)please update
Guest chapter 21 . 3/27/2013
I totally think you should give them innocence! Maybe that could be the reason why the exorcisms got stuck with them, because they are accomidators! I really love this story it's been absolutely amazing! You are an awesome writer! Keep up the good work and update soon!
izadreamer chapter 21 . 2/17/2013
I'm hooked. This is one of the best stories I've ever read, and the idea of two souls sharing one body is genius. I'm excited to know what happens next! Please update...
Diavo chapter 21 . 2/8/2013
i want draco to have innocence. and he has to have somone else in his body, or he wouldnt have ended up in ravenclaw. but Road cant be dead. she will come back. allen couldnt kill her because he loved her... Road cant be dead!
Diavo chapter 20 . 2/8/2013
Voldemort wouldnt die, cause he still has loads off other horocruxes. he would just posses someone else and try to get the stone again or get them to start making the elixir that made him get a body again.
Diavo chapter 15 . 2/7/2013
the one who pranked road, was that draco? i have been suspecting that draco and allen merged for a wile now.
Proper the Incredible chapter 21 . 9/9/2012
You were simply amazing! I await your next chapter with excitement.
Seedling lotus chapter 21 . 5/20/2012
I love this story! I really, honestly do. I wish there was more to read... to answer your question, yes i think the students getting Innocence would be acceptable. I don't mean to sound rude but I hope that seeing this story again after two years will give you more ideas... Feel free to ignore me if you're offended. Sorry.

But anyway, I really loved this story. I'm very happy with what you did with it.- Tyki must have driven Snape nuts XD. I look forward to anything you may add if you choose to do so. :) Happy writing!

Lotus seed
River Flows Backwards chapter 21 . 12/31/2011
Ahhhh this story is beautiful! For once! Something that is totally unique! Oh, I could hug you right now. I really, really could because this is just SO amazing and I am SO glad I found this.

I could spend a good hour or five gushing about what I have loved when reading this, but you aren't going to want to read that, I'm sure, and I also think that I would run out of room to say everything in this review. There are only so many characters after all... know this however: everything is wonderful. They way that you characterized them, the plot, the emotion... everything. The characters are written very very well, I for once cannot predict what will happen, the story is completely different from any of the thousand-something stories I have read on here, the spelling and grammar is good, there are layers to the story... the only thing that I would have to say is that you are missing some of the most basic British-speak. For example: Happy Christmas vs Merry Christmas. Even then it's easy to ignore.

I can't wait to see this continued.

It has been a very long time, but I read your profile and it appears as though you will indeed be continuing this, so thank you for that and if anything changes please let me know.

Thank you for writing this story, I eagerly await chapter 22!

RFB
AKAAkira chapter 21 . 12/26/2011
Wooow...nice.

The strongest trait of this fanfiction is its sheer unpredictability. You didn't just stop with switching houses around, you've also hinted at and then overturned the locations of the hosts of the Exorcists. Heck, you've even whacked up the pairing too - a believable Harry/Pansy, who would've thought?

And then even amongst all this, I'm pretty sure Harry STILL doesn't know about Death Eaters. Heh, I dunno if you meant to, but that's giving my stomach a nice, fuzzy feeling of suspense for when Slytherins DO tell him he was the reason some of their parents went to jail.

A very good second place would be just how spot-on you've managed to make your characters, even with all the deviations from canon. Harry's still courageous and attention-avoiding. Hermione's still smart and somewhat insecure, even Pansy seems to be her proud and fawning self. And you said this a couple chapters ago, but yes, Voldemort has slipped my mind, but only because the spotlight you've created is far more interesting than that snotty old coot.

A good shout out to just how well you've managed to integrate -man into Harry potter, as well as adding a little of your own mechanics.

The weakest part of this fic? How long it's taking for an update. Not cool -.-

I might also recommend retuning the summary a bit. I think it puts a lot more emphasis on Miranda than the scattered Exorcists.

But in all, this is a very strong piece, and worthy of pretty much any praise I can think up of. Hope you get back to writing soon!
Aninia chapter 21 . 12/23/2011
I love this story so much! It is so original and mysterious...I kept trying to guess who was who (although I failed most of the time). I hope you continue writing since it's been almost 6 months since you updated.

Your plot is very unique. I didn't think you'd place Harry in Slytherin, or Draco in Ravenclaw. You also have the gradual introduction of the other exorcists and other HP characters that don't appear in the first book, which was very interesting.

I would never have guessed who Allen, Kanda, Tykki, the Earl, and Jasdebi ended up with. The way you incorporated the Noah was done very well, and you also managed to keep everyone in character. Kudos to you!

Again, I hope you continue writing this story. It has kept me guessing and on the edge of my seat at some parts. I haven't been able to stop reading this since I first started, and now I'm eagerly awaiting your next update. You've done a marvelous job, please keep up the good work!

~Ani
fleeting . white . feathers chapter 21 . 12/16/2011
YOU'RE JOKING? ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOU KILLED OFF HERMIONE?

My mind... MY MIND...

Also, this fanfic is very awesome, super awesome. And yay the twins aren't evil!

Did you know in the previous chapter when I saw the word 'Allen' I screamed? Yes, yes I did. XD I'd been waiting for him to show up after so long, and now... 3

Oh Road. You always were my favorite bad guy :( Did you know I have this fic in the works with Road as a girl's best friend, in the stretchiest meaning of the word?

I'm nattering again aren't I. Oh please, please PLEASE update soon!
fleeting . white . feathers chapter 6 . 12/15/2011
OHMYGOD WHAT IS THIS

MY MIND IS SCREWED

At first I thought making the Weasley twins evil (or seemingly evil) was bad enough, and now the whole timeline is warped! What have you done?

...