Reviews for Time Record
Guest chapter 21 . 2/2/2014
This is an awesome story! I know it's been almost four years since your last update but please continue this story! I've been waiting for Allen to come into the story and it would be really disappointing if you left this story right when he comes in! (well for me anyway)
If you ever see this comment, im just going to putting my opinion that no, I don't think the Hogwarts kids should get innocence
Vein is Simply Tired chapter 21 . 1/26/2014
Roaaddd ;_;

*sob*

*sob*

*cough* sorry about that, Road is my fav character you see _

That aside, this is definitely one the best -man story!

Thank you very much for making this!
Judah chapter 14 . 12/14/2013
I'm not that familiar with D Grayman, and this chapter finally convinced me my lack of knowledge was preventing me from really 'getting' this story.
Awsomeangel chapter 21 . 12/7/2013
O.O A wild Allen appeared!
IcyLady chapter 21 . 12/4/2013
You're not going to finish this are you? (since the last update was more than three years ago...)
It's a shame because it's the most original and thrilling HP/DGM crossover ever (probably one of the most original crossovers ever, that I have read). It was really awesome to read
clamche chapter 21 . 11/7/2013
Most epic an captivating and perfectly thought-out crossover of PH e-v-e-r.
I'm serious. I couldn't stop reading for days and I was "That makes sense. The two universes being converted into one by time."
And the story flows so natural. I guess Drago has an exorcist inside. But Hermione's death was so sudden. I thought that by dying Road released her. I didn't believed she's gone till Minerva voiced it.
Anyway, thank for all the fun and laugh and sadness and all the other emotions this awesome piece of story invoked and provided!
You are splendid story-maker!
Keep shining!
Will of the Abyss - AllenxRoad chapter 21 . 10/20/2013
I FINALLY get to see Allen, then you stop here!? I've been waiting the whole story, HOPING to see Allen, and then I don't even get to REALLY meet him and Road DIES! *grumbles quietly into her blanket*

No, I don't think they should get Innocence. I feel like it would be changing the story too much. I think they're fine they way they are.

So, without further adieu, please, please, PLEASE update so I can see more of my precious Allen that I've been waiting so long for.

(P.S. You haven't updated since July 6, 2010, so I don't know if I can be hopeful or not. This hiatus is longer than the real one... And if you do come back, don't tell us you've lost motivation and don't plan to continue this story, because you'll crush our hopes and dreams. Just continue to leave us hanging, so that we'll still have a sliver of hope left in our heart and we won't have to find out the painful truth.)
SayoShihoinXKohAyamerei chapter 21 . 7/23/2013
No, the wizards should not get Innocence...I feel sorry for both Road and Hermione.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/11/2013
please update:)
Guest chapter 21 . 4/26/2013
This is awesome i want to know who is draco:)please update
Guest chapter 21 . 3/27/2013
I totally think you should give them innocence! Maybe that could be the reason why the exorcisms got stuck with them, because they are accomidators! I really love this story it's been absolutely amazing! You are an awesome writer! Keep up the good work and update soon!
izadreamer chapter 21 . 2/17/2013
I'm hooked. This is one of the best stories I've ever read, and the idea of two souls sharing one body is genius. I'm excited to know what happens next! Please update...
Diavo chapter 21 . 2/8/2013
i want draco to have innocence. and he has to have somone else in his body, or he wouldnt have ended up in ravenclaw. but Road cant be dead. she will come back. allen couldnt kill her because he loved her... Road cant be dead!
Diavo chapter 20 . 2/8/2013
Voldemort wouldnt die, cause he still has loads off other horocruxes. he would just posses someone else and try to get the stone again or get them to start making the elixir that made him get a body again.
Diavo chapter 15 . 2/7/2013
the one who pranked road, was that draco? i have been suspecting that draco and allen merged for a wile now.
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »