Reviews for Time Record
Idiosyncratic Hate chapter 21 . 12/13/2011
this is an amazing story and such a horrible spot to stop...I KNEW SOMETHING WEIRD HAPPENED TO DRACO! I was right~ yay~ hehe I really thought Allen was in Draco's head...heh...that would be ironic Earl in Lucius's head and Allen in Draco's... *giggle* PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Update~ this story is so unique!
Idiosyncratic Hate chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
woah...the end of this chapter gave me shivers, dont know why. but it was really well written
Bard of Chaos chapter 21 . 10/25/2011
First off, love your plot,Timcamnpy, and I can't wait for Allen to get more screen time. I thought Krory woud have the one with Remus seeing the whole vampire-werewolf prejudice but this is cool too. Secondly, Where the heck is Krory! And Miranda since I really hope she didn't just die. And wouldn't Cross be there too?

Thirdly, in response to your question, I don't think the Hogwarts kids should get Innocence. I mean, that is so cliche! I guess you should give them some kind of power so it isn't the everyone's-protecting-me-so-I-feel-guilty but instead of Innocence you could have them earn those spells. Ooh! I got it! Have them do some ultra-awesome fusion thing with their exorcist! But even if you do do the Innocence I guess I'll be okay with it. Just don't do a kick everyone's but in true manga-style thing.
Mikani Arami chapter 21 . 10/12/2011
Cant believe its been more than a year since the last update. I just finished rereading this fic and its still as amazing as ever. Feeling nostalgic and bittersweet at the moment. So many questions left unanswered,... It took me till about halfway through the story to remember that Percy and Kanda were joined, and Allen with Remus surprised me just as much as the first time I read it.

I think itd really be a pity to leave this unfinished,... any chance youll continue?
Melodien chapter 21 . 9/24/2011
Thank you for sharing! I really love it! And no, I do not think it would be a good idea if Hogwarts students got Innocence, one is that they aren't mature enough, they have grown up lazy and peacefully, another is, who would teach them? they obviously cannot see the Exorcists, they would not even believe the exist. just my meaning -_-;
BlueMew24 chapter 21 . 8/4/2011
This is a wonderfull story. Please don't abandon it.
MarMima chapter 21 . 7/12/2011
man !

I always kind of wondered why most of these crossovers never have any time travelling in seems like an obvious thing to do when two stories take place in different time I really enjoyed reading this fanfic ,mainly because of how well written it is .But I also liked it because you were able to take two common plot devices (time travel,sharing bodies etc) and make a really nice crossover that was really fun to read.I will definitely be reading more of your stories and I really hope that you will be updating this.
artemis56567 chapter 21 . 6/6/2011
I LOVE IT!

Since I was late I read from chapter 1 onwards.

To me I think that the students shouldn't have/get an innocence I think it would be better if they somehow figured out a spell that can help even in the slightest bit.

I Still LOVE the story no matter what you choose! :)

Great job please continue
Viridian chapter 21 . 5/17/2011
Hmmm ... I'm guessing it was Tyki who got Snape's book and delivered it to Harry?

And ... ( ... poor Hermione and Road. That was a very brave sacrifice and very dignified deaths.

I can't wait until the potion's done and we can finally get to the raid on Malfoy Manor. It would be great to see the four exorcists working together again. Although I suppose Miranda and Krory should be around as well, but I'm guessing they're not in Hogwarts and likely to be haunting adults.

Anyway, until then, happy writing and I hope there will be more to read soon!
Viridian chapter 20 . 5/17/2011
ALLLLLLLLEN! Finally! And it only took two chapters between Kanda's appearance and his too! Now I'm happy ).

Anyway, I'm guessing Draco's unease stems from the presence of the Millenium Earl hanging out with Lucius Malfoy? Pity, I was leaning towards Allen being stuck with Draco, but Allen not showing up at all in the past events made me think it unlikely.

I'm also liking the plot twist with Road and Hermione. I'm glad their co-existence isn't quite as grotesque as it seemed to be, and that both of them are trying to help Harry and the exorcists discreetly.
Viridian chapter 18 . 5/17/2011
Kanda! And four exorcists! *sigh* I suppose this means Allen won't be showing up for a while yet, since it was 12 chapters before Lenalee showed up, and another 6 before Kanda.

And, huh ... Jasdevi in Aberforth? Can they control him on occasion, like Road does Hermione?
Viridian chapter 13 . 5/17/2011
Lenalee! Finally, another exorcist! And Tyki!

It's a bit hard to believe that these akuma can congregate for a meeting in the hall without Dumbledore knowing.

And poor Daphne ... that aspect of the DGM universe completely slipped my mind.
Viridian chapter 12 . 5/17/2011
Urgh, of all people, Pansy? For someone portrayed to be so fangirlishly mindless in canon, she's getting quite a serious makeover in this story. Not that I mind, but I just can't see her as the same Pansy Parkinson as the one in the novels.
Viridian chapter 11 . 5/17/2011
I'm enjoying the House dynamics in this story. I like that the Slytherins are fleshed out and human, and that Harry's benefiting from the strong sense of togetherness of the Slytherins rather than any emphasis on their negative traits. I'm also glad that Harry doesn't really care about House stereotypes and is perfectly happy to associate with or help anyone in need. Definitely not a typical Harry-in-Slytherin fic, and I'm glad of it.
Viridian chapter 7 . 5/17/2011
Ouch. Road's a sadistic character, but when she's human, she's human. She's desperately lost and Harry/Lavi can't reassure her.

Anyway, I was interested to see your interpretation of Slytherin house, and am looking forward to how Harry fits into the scheme.
395 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »