Reviews for Watch Me Grow V2
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 11/26/2015
Why is Kenji's character so weird? The "I want to KILL him because he beat me in a fight that one time when we were kids" thing, isn't really working. Nor do I believe he would randomly walk up to a teacher and say what he wants to do. He cant know that Mizuki is actually a bad guy who works for Orochimaru. So for all he knows he is in trouble for admitting that he plans to kill somebody.

There is a bunch of ways this could've been done better. For example, his father watched the fight and belittles him for loosing. He then transfers all the anger he has from the way his father treats him, onto Naruto. It slowly gets worse until he actually wants to kill him. That would make MUCH more sense then what you're doing. And as for teaming up with Mizuki, perhaps he overheard something that led him to believe he could reveal his intentions. Like a conversation with another spy, or him ranting about the "Demon brat" when he thought he was alone.
g chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
Your grammar is shit. I felt like I lost about 20 points of my IQ just by reading this piece of crap. Uugh... my mind feels like jello now... must read something legible...
Reaper4991 chapter 10 . 4/29/2015
You have nii and nee reversed when hanabi speaks. Nii is male and nee is female.
Reaper4991 chapter 7 . 4/29/2015
You never mentioned a barrier in the last chapter except when Naruto was in front of them and fired his spirit gun at the end. Plus he wasn't hurt after that so how was hinata banging against the barrier?
Reaper4991 chapter 4 . 4/29/2015
Fix the top author's note, you have Naruto listed at 8 years old even though he left at 8 and came back 4 years later
Reaper4991 chapter 2 . 4/29/2015
Ōdama Rei seems like gear second from one piece. Hope to see more good stuff
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 15 . 12/27/2012
ahhhhhhh! NO! you stoped when it was getting to the sad yet awsome fair...please keep writting cause i would like to know whats going to happen next in the story.
bakemono no kitsune chapter 15 . 9/17/2012
great story so far. im trully looking foreword to the next chapter. please update asap.
Damnit chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
I nearly died laughing,if I heard Kyuubi scream"RRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBB BIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT" well giggling and skipping I would bad I can't laugh out loud,its like three o clock in the morning and I have school!
stormingnight chapter 15 . 8/17/2011
epic... pure and total epic
lightningblade49 chapter 15 . 6/15/2010
nice work update soon.
princess of saiyans luna chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
love it
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 15 . 6/12/2010
T-T NOOOOOOOOO! Haku! DAMMIT! Kami just LOVES fuckin with his life, doesn't he/she! UPDATE!
Cryptic Saiyan chapter 15 . 6/12/2010
you are a cruel evil sob
Ragnrock Kyuubi chapter 15 . 6/11/2010
you better save haku some how to go through all that just to kill her lame