Reviews for Watch Me Grow V2
Reaper4991 chapter 10 . 4/29
You have nii and nee reversed when hanabi speaks. Nii is male and nee is female.
Reaper4991 chapter 7 . 4/29
You never mentioned a barrier in the last chapter except when Naruto was in front of them and fired his spirit gun at the end. Plus he wasn't hurt after that so how was hinata banging against the barrier?
Reaper4991 chapter 4 . 4/29
Fix the top author's note, you have Naruto listed at 8 years old even though he left at 8 and came back 4 years later
Reaper4991 chapter 2 . 4/29
Ōdama Rei seems like gear second from one piece. Hope to see more good stuff
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 15 . 12/27/2012
ahhhhhhh! NO! you stoped when it was getting to the sad yet awsome part...no fair...please keep writting cause i would like to know whats going to happen next in the story.
bakemono no kitsune chapter 15 . 9/17/2012
great story so far. im trully looking foreword to the next chapter. please update asap.
Damnit chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
I nearly died laughing,if I heard Kyuubi scream"RRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBB BIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT" well giggling and skipping I would bad I can't laugh out loud,its like three o clock in the morning and I have school!
stormingnight chapter 15 . 8/17/2011
epic... pure and total epic
lightningblade49 chapter 15 . 6/15/2010
nice work update soon.
princess of saiyans luna chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
love it
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 15 . 6/12/2010
T-T NOOOOOOOOO! Haku! DAMMIT! Kami just LOVES fuckin with his life, doesn't he/she! UPDATE!
cmcwiki chapter 15 . 6/12/2010
you are a cruel evil sob
ragnrock kyuubi chapter 15 . 6/11/2010
you better save haku some how to go through all that just to kill her lame
Raidentensho chapter 15 . 6/11/2010
that was a let down, but well done none the less. i wonder if he performs the 'shotgun' with the bandits next chapter when zabuza falls short killing gato. that would be pretty sweet. can't wait for more. until then, ja!
zerohour20xx chapter 15 . 6/11/2010
The problem isn't that I don't accept it, its just that you have such a stupid reason for it. "Greater purpose"? Are you on drugs? What is with that pathetic excuse? Naruto doesn't need to see a person that he loves die just to have a "greater purpose", you just don't want to go through the work to keep her alive. I am disappointed in your excuse as it is not worth killing off a character.