Reviews for Somewhere I could belong
Guest chapter 6 . 5/31/2014
Please update soon I'm so desperate to know what happens next
molo chapter 6 . 3/28/2014
I want more chapters I am really wanting to know what's next
Allora22701 chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
PLease update! AHHHH! Aweome story!
Silverwolf0831 chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
Good story, please write more.
Fan namChristian chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
Want more chapters please don't end now
Gay Prince Charming chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
I love this, and I hope you update it soon, even though it's been around two years... But I loved it and you should continue. It's really good. C:
shalay tyree chapter 6 . 3/26/2012
OMG! Loved it! That was so awesome! Please upload soon! I cant wait to see what happens nex! This is a really good story and im glad its not one of those ideotic ones!
citygurl1515 chapter 6 . 12/11/2011
pls continue this is very good and i would love to read more!
miinakun chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
I love this story...I just began reading it and I noticed that you wrote this last chapter in 2008...is this how the story ends? D: hope you write a bit more and if not, it was a great story nonetheless :) 3
Tengku Nur Iman chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
Your story is the BESTTT! PLEASEEE continue the chapters! :D
Atama Nami chapter 6 . 5/13/2011
you must write the next chapter soon! it's really good :D
UzumakiHanari chapter 6 . 4/15/2011
Onegai-dattebayo! pls. update now. I'm dying to know what will happen in the next chapter! PLEAAAAAAAAASE. :)
brooke chapter 6 . 4/13/2011
WOW! i CANT stop reading this story! It always leaves me on the edge of my seat and im having much trouble tending to my other tabs because i just cant turn away from this story!

Please make your next chapter soon?

Brooke

x
Danielle chapter 6 . 4/11/2011
QUICK! WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER! I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN! WRITE IT NOW! please?

you are a really great writer :) are you a published writer, cause you should be one. you write really fluently, and readers always want to know what's going to happen. you literally have readers hanging on your every word!

one bit of advice thought, check through for typos, because that can really spoil the fluency of your writing.

but i still love your story, and you MUST write more ;)
maria chapter 6 . 2/3/2011
MORE CHAPTERS NOW I FREAKING NEED 2 KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN GAASAKU FAN 4EVER GAASAKU MAKE MORE FUCKING CHAPTERS NOW