Reviews for Love Works in Mysterious Ways
Lord Gallant chapter 20 . 2/24
Although have a lot of OoC from part of Renamon and Guilmon (although you give at least a kind of explination for Guilmon change of actitude), and having the typicall "Impmon/Beelzemon is the bad guy" RenaGuil cliche. This is one of the more extensive and decent RenaGuil fanfics in the site.

Really hope you can write another GuilmonxRenamon fanfic in the future.
MitzvahRose chapter 20 . 10/3/2013
...Why did you have to kill Beelzemon? Do you hate him, or something? 'Cause at first I thought you at least respected the guy, or something...

I would like the story very much... if you didn't make my favorite character a willing villain again... heck, I wouldn't have mind if he died, as long as the guy wasn't made out to be evil! :'(
Soulfire72 chapter 12 . 2/20/2013
You've got to be kidding me. Suicide? Really? Black book out of nowhere? What... do I really need to explain how that doesn't make any sense?
Soulfire72 chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
Okay, why is Rika acting like she's got so much authority over Renamon, like a mother? That's not how their relationship works at all.
"So Renamon said yes and started to kiss Impmon. It only lasted for 1 minute. She broke the kiss."
A whole minute? And why did Renamon consider this? Why?
I just can't help but facepalm at so many of their behaviours.
Soulfire72 chapter 7 . 2/20/2013
"Don't worry," said Guilmon, "If you don't want to do this I won't force you. My love for you is really strong. That's why I think we're ready."
"Well…okay".
What? Isn't that basically saying that he doesn't respect what she wants, which is immediately mitigated by her 180 acceptance for no apparent reason?
Soulfire72 chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
Sadness and Sorrow is probably not the right song for this moment... you'd use that when someone precious dies, or when someone is dying, not in a rather pathetic moment for both of them. Guilmon's kind of a hypocrite in there, too. Would he really become so mean to others and callous, just because he heard Renamon say something nasty about him?
Soulfire72 chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Really? I sincerely doubt Rika would be so supportive for Renamon's out-of-nowhere feelings. Renamon could at least have explained a little bit.
Soulfire72 chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
While entertaining, there are a lot of gripes I have with this chapter. Guilmon's acting almost exactly like Renamon, and Renamon's kinda acting like Guilmon, if they're positions were realistically reversed. Oh, by the way, simply Renamon being attracted to Guilmon for superficial reasons isn't real love, I don't know why that was stated so readily. While playing music suitable to the setting is an interesting idea, it kinda interrupts the flow of the story, in my opinion. And it also seems too early for Renamon to be making such a sexual move on Guilmon like that. Also, that move of Impmon's was completely uncalled for, but maybe you just put it in there to include ImpRena, I don't know.
Soulfire72 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Strange... I still enjoyed reading this chapter despite the various flaws. Basically Renamon and Guilmon were rather OOC, most obviously Guilmon, with not much explanation as to why he's changed apart from becoming attractive or whatever. Grammar needs a lot of work, and the spelling is quite bad, especially when it comes to the Digimon's names and attacks. Another suggestion is to use those line breaks to divide the scenes and the statement of the setting/time, like somewhere with 'present time'. Still, it has caught my interest, believe it or not.
RenaGuil55 chapter 20 . 1/24/2013
please you have to make a squeal to this story it was just so amazing though I have just joined fanfic I have read a lot of them and this one and two that have been done by Digital fan and your digi crisses story are so amazing it really bring out new styles in the characters and they are worded so well I just beg you to make a squeal please you have to return guilmon to Renamon please it cannot end that way it leaves it so open for a squeal as well please I hope you see the review and see the fans that have loved this though I have read it only yesterday and finished today I want to know what happens after he comes back from healing please I must know I will even help you if need be send me a PM please that is if you want my help
DragonSkullalbe chapter 20 . 1/19/2013
Make a sequel.
GuardianKnuckles chapter 20 . 6/13/2012
Y couldn't renamon go in the portal with guilmon? Anyway I really like the story.
pamr3001 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Not bad, but a myotisomon? dude you could use a kimeramon
dragonsofthe8elements chapter 20 . 8/9/2011
why did you have to end it like that?
dragonsofthe8elements chapter 12 . 8/9/2011