Reviews for The Space Inbetween
Deyinel chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Beautiful. I always wanted to see a scene like this in the episode and felt that it was lacking. Sam and Ruby interact together so well. The whole story was realistic, and painfully sweet. Thank you!
MariShal chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Wonderful story, love it so much! Great job writing Sam & Ruby.

My favorite part was this line, perfect:

" The good boy with demon blood and the demon girl with good intentions,... "

Adding this story to my favorites!

Hope you've written more Sam/Ruby :)
butterflybabe23 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Wow! I really led thisone. SOO cute! I adore Ruby and Sam and you really did a good job representing them in this story!

B.
Icebox724 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Well written,really good.
LJR chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Very good, I liked it a lot.
Gitana chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
This was fantastic. So incredibly well written and bittersweet.

“Heaven and hell,” “There’s no place for us in either.” - Great line, very heartbreaking.
Azucre chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
You are an outstanding writer and your Sam/Jo, Sam/Ruby stories are excellent.
MadCapMunchkin chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Favorited! This is very good.
whoa dream big chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Wow. I love this. It's incredibly beautiful.
paw prints in the sand chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
i read this story a while ago befor i had an account of my own and now i have i just wanted to say that i relly liked it and that it seemed relly beleable. Infact when i watched the heven and hell ep again after reading your story i could amost see Alistair carving the word slt into Ruby! i for one think that you should carry this on.
lj chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
very good! hope there might be more!
JeanSMX chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Wow, this was so so good. It is just the missing bit that I needed.

There is not enough good Sam/Ruby fic out there, so thank you.
x.imagine.x chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Wow. I absolutely adored this! i've been looking for a fic that covered the time in between the two scenes, and i have to say that after finding yours, i'm content to eave it at that. Very realistic, exsquisitely(sp?) written. amazing.
ILuvLuckyandElizabeth chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Oh My God I Loved This SO

Much one of the best and I HOPE U do more please do more U Are so good with the Sam and Ruby and i can't wait 4 more thank u keep up the Good work
printandpolish chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
"The good boy with demon blood and the demon girl with good intentions, Shakespeare could have had a field day."

Awesome line. So true! I enjoyed this, thank you for sharing.