Reviews for No Thank You
Auntiebib chapter 1 . 2/2
Thank you for this refreshingly different story. It was well written and I have never read a story where Harry refuses to go to Hogwarts.
A far happier life than Rowling gave him!
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 11/28/2020
Love it
lunaz chapter 1 . 11/20/2020
loved this
NasinynaReader chapter 1 . 11/21/2020
It was a nice turn. Good Dursleys is a thing a needed for a while. It's funny how Harry and Hermione met. Thanks!
iisnerd chapter 1 . 9/18/2020
3 I really enjoyed reading this!
S chapter 1 . 9/3/2020
Excellent one shot! Loved the humour and Hermione’s inclusion. Yes, a harmony fan here. Liked Lavender and Parvati in this story. Thanks.
Shamemilie chapter 1 . 8/13/2020
Hello Sarah
I contact you because this fanfiction is really excellent. here it is .. I am French and I would like that you would give me the permission in doing a translation in my language which is the French.

Millie072 chapter 1 . 8/1/2020
Unususal concept. Were the Dursleys truly able to destroy Harry's natural curiousity to the point of complete dis-interest? Hard to believe he would have no wish to at least see if this nonsense was true.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/29/2020
This is the kind of story I keep coming back to read after ages and ages of time.
LauralHill chapter 1 . 7/28/2020
Hilarious! The cult thing is my favorite part.
Monster King chapter 1 . 7/22/2020
Awesomeness
Matt Bigham chapter 1 . 6/10/2020
Even in the movies Dumbledore loved to meddle with peoples lives and believes it’s all for the greater good. Trouble is that in the real world that if a terrorist rose up to start killing people and spout a whole bunch of there ideaology crap then it would get a ton of people thinking this person is nuts and needs to be stopped and put down hard. Unfortunately most hardcore cultist followers are unrepentant and will never change even if they are shown evidence that proves there beliefs are wrong. Dumbledore is the very definition of a passive aggressive fighter who believes more in the concept of letting a wizard/witch who is a confirmed Death Eater get back up off the ground because they “might be redeemed” then to end there reign of violence by terminating the cycle by cutting of the head of the snake. The crazy thing about Dumbledore’s Order of the Phoenix is that most of his followers believe the crap he talks about with the exception of Mad Eye Moody who knows better with correct thinking that , once a Death Eater always a Death Eater.
derl chapter 1 . 5/18/2020
lmao i feel like i read this before but its really good and i don't think i left a review sooo yeah
chemisgirl chapter 1 . 5/7/2020
Triste que Harry nisiquiera haya conocido a Sirius.
Al momento que se mencionó a Hermione pensé que Harry diría que la convenció a ella y a sus padres de sacarla del mundo mágico o algo así, pero me sorprendió que en vez de eso haya dicho que sale con ella.
Las ironías de la vida son esas últimas líneas jajajaj
Bueno, creo que me quedo con la primera opción, porque si viene al caso que Dumbledore solo le mintió. creo que hubiera usado eso como una última chance de llevarlo al mundo mágico para terminar sus preparaciones para el cerdo en el matadero.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2020
He doesn't want to be part of the wizarding world but he is dating a witch? And why would he,he called her a knew it all, he said she read about him in all kinds of books damn even Harry thinks she is a unbearable fangirl at least you got the cow Hermione right. I would've liked the story a lot more if the troll would have killed Hermione trying to find one where that happens that would be great I might have to write on