Reviews for No Thank You
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
This was tremendously funny. You did a wonderful job!_
Lupa Dracolis chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
This is an intriguing idea, and very well written!
Alex Mcpherson chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Nice. But what about Captain Forehead? (Okay, I took the nickname from BtvS/Angel (the vampire, Angel) You know, the Horcrux in Harry's scar...
Scorpius chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This is so true! Amazing fic!
Belle Mort 13 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Swallow B chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
"If I was there I probably would have run around and made a mess of everything." So true. Ha ha ha. Excellent, as usual.
James018 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Loved this story. Kind of makes you wonder, without being too serious about it. Keep writing.
Lady Shagging Godiva chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Funny.

I like how simple it all was without Harry involved.

Although I have to point out, if Harry wasn't at Hogwarts and wasn't friends with Ron Weasley than Sirius would have never thought he was in danger and get the motivation to escape.

Though I guess just seeing Peter and knowing where he'd be would be enough. Who knows?
Mother of Tears chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Wonderful! I had an idea rather like this but never wrote it. Yours is much better.
anaraz chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
loved your story.

Snape looked like Christmas had come early. "I think we should respect his decision."

and the 100% part

were great
bwahahahaxd chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
This is simply awesome, and it actually makes sense! Lovely sarcasm and humour xD
carthae chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Very very interesting idea; though you intended it as humorous, I found myself left thoughtful several times.
biancaruth chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Hilarious, and the best thing is it was an accurate portrayal of the danger Hogwarts is!
Sdarian chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
This was pretty good!
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
A very good story and it does make fst better sense for Harry to not have any interest in magic rather than want to be free from his family.
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »