Reviews for No Thank You
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Haha, this is awesome. Great work.
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
nice nice nice!
rk-writer chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I really liked this story. Just the right touch of sarcasm in Harry :)

Well Done and please keep writing :)

X59 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
really good.

I've always wondered how things would of turned out if the Dursleys treat Harry like a normal human being.
Sofia10Soccer chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
wow... that completely killed the story :/
opopanax chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I know it's been a couple of years since this was published. However, I like it a lot, and I was wondering if I might take your concept and twist it a bit. One of my favorite themes is Harry leaves the wizarding world to solve its own problems, and your little story here would be the perfect springboard for one of my own-passive aggressive Harry. So, with your permission, I'd like to adapt it.

Thanks for reading this.
RobC chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
That was a fun one!
icansoar chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
well, that would've made everything much easier. the second wizarding war didn't even need to occur!
Alex the Kritkanzer chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
It is really, really well done. Completely true that should Doursley decide to treat Harry well, the chances of him being weird were less - and it takes less efforts to be nice to someone! But as a friend of mine recently sent: Bad decisions make good stories after! Keep writing please!
EagleBlaze chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Loved it :-)!

EagleBlaze
MayorHaggar chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Very funny and entertaining.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
That was GREAT! Add some sense and proper reasoning and HP series end in the first book, as you just proved it.
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I loved this :)
The Emerald Doe chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
this waz hilarious. please write a sequel!
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 11/12/2010