Reviews for No Thank You
Nongarak chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Hah, well, that was interesting. I don't think I've ever read a story that had kind Dursleys. Very good idea! Funny, too.
Tabbycat1220 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
lmao...i love it...make em clean up their own mess
Laume chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
LOL. hilarious!

Personally I don't think the Dursleys abuse was borderline - keeping a child in a cupboard, making a child do endless chores that are not age-appropriate, verbal and emotional abuse, depriving said child of proper food and clothing - even without the excessive beating in some fanfics, the situation is far beyond borderline abuse.

I think Snape might like THIS Harry a whole lot better.
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
That was great. Update soon.
Goldenfightergirl chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
what about the other horcruxes like the cup, diadem, harry's scar, and the locket?
defunct1 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Very well thought out...FINALLY! LOGIC! lol.
jdboss1 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
h/hr for ever
mpop chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I doubt it will be the last time.

Good story.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
This is so brilliant! Of course, what about the _other_ Horcruxes?

Harry is smart. And now that Voldemort is 'gone', maybe Smeltings will acquire a new chemistry teacher who is no longer obligation to Dumbledore (ok, I'm a hopeless Snape fan).
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Wow, that was very good and yea that could work out well in the end. Is this just a one shot? It would be interesting to see if he meets his Godfather or anyone else who could help him out learning his magic while staying away from Hogwarts.
Airily chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Well, Harry was certainly polite about the whole thing. :P

Thank you for the well rounded, logical alternative XD
aep2398 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Now THAT would suck. The first book would be called,"Albus Dumbledore and the sorcerers stone." That's not even catchy! :) Ha ha, no, the story was good, but now I'm REALLY glad the Dursley's hated Harry...Aren't you? And Harry and Hermione...? That's just wrong! Plain wrong...
HermanTumbleweed chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
While the theme for this is not all that unusual, your take on how to keep Harry from attending Hogwarts was quite good. It was really fun that he kept telling the headmaster no and calling it a cult. His being friends with Hermione was also rather fun as well. Good story.
hemotem chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Interesting I like how you put this together and hope that you might do an epilogue of like 15 years down th road or some such thing.

Hemotem